News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

HAPPY CASTLE: SPARKLES, SPRINKLES, AND WAY TOO HAPPY THINGS

Started by Ashleg, April 19, 2016, 06:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

*Tickles the inside of Ashleg's spleen with an acid-covered knife.* You're supposed to be happy, Ashleg! :D How about you give a little smile?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

* Delthion is terrified of not smiling. Such a world could not exist in sanity! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Amber

Delthion

*Boils Amber, Russa, Rosie, Skarzs, Ash, Groddil and Corn in acid.* ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

So apparently this thread is a hotspot for Guests.
;D
how unsafe does that make you feel

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on September 15, 2016, 02:02:49 AM
*Boils Amber, Russa, Rosie, Skarzs, Ash, Groddil and Corn in acid.* ;D
Ooh, fast-acting. Noice.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Oh, and...
Quote from: Skarzs on September 14, 2016, 04:47:30 AM
*Tickles the inside of Ashleg's spleen with an acid-covered knife.* You're supposed to be happy, Ashleg! :D How about you give a little smile?

* Ashleg sheieks louder.

* Ashleg gets boiled soon after.

BE HAPPY

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

There's no don't either, so you'd better do! :)) Or else I'm going to have so much fun seeing if I can iron out those wrinkles your brain has! :D :D :D :D :D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.