HAPPY CASTLE: SPARKLES, SPRINKLES, AND WAY TOO HAPPY THINGS

Started by Ashleg, April 19, 2016, 06:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Dotti Dillworthy

Lady Amber

*Throws Dotti, Eul, and Ashe off the cliff, then throws a lighted stick of dynamite down there for good measure*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Uses lolOP powers to emerge unscathed and hurl Amber off the cliff*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: TheMostSilentOfTheSams on May 10, 2016, 02:24:48 AM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on May 09, 2016, 12:27:40 AM
Hi Sam! I am Tam and our names rhyme, so we should be buddies!!!

Nice to meet you!
I remember you from the old forum.
*pushes Dotti off the cliff*
Sweet! Even better!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russa Nodrey

Cupcakes, anyone? :D *Holds out a platter with Chocolate Muffins of Death on it*
Freddy

The Skarzs

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on May 18, 2016, 09:27:36 PM
Cupcakes, anyone? :D *Holds out a platter with Chocolate Muffins of Death on it*
@Rainshadow: You're needed here! Find them!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

*Explodes the Chocolate Muffins of Death with dynamite*

Rainshadow

Quote from: Skarzs on May 19, 2016, 05:06:28 PM

Oh no.  *Pats pockets*  Oh no!  *Pats other pockets*  OH NO!  *Pats other other pockets*  NO!  THE RECIPE!  IT'S BEEN STOLEN!  DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!

*Awesome British accent*  *Rumbles*  *Awesome British accent ends*

I never thought this day would come.

EVERYONE RUN!  *Flees the thread*

*Awesome British accent*  Thought you'd seen the end of Dr. Rainy, did you?  So long as my recipe is free of Rain's hands, I cannot be contained!  MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!  *Awesome British accent ends*

I'm sorry, I couldn't help but bring him back for this.  I've missed the guy.  So for all of you newer members who weren't around for the days of Dr. Rainy, I'm sorry that you don't get the reference.  xP
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 21, 2016, 05:56:57 AM

Oh no.  *Pats pockets*  Oh no!  *Pats other pockets*  OH NO!  *Pats other  pockets*  NO!  THE RECIPE!  IT'S BEEN STOLEN!  DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!

*Awesome British accent*  Thought you'd seen the end of Dr. Rainy, did you?  So long as my recipe is free of Rain's hands, I cannot be contained!  MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!  *Awesome British accent ends*

I'm sorry, I couldn't help but bring him back for this.  I've missed the guy.  So for all of you newer members who weren't around for the days of Dr. Rainy, I'm sorry that you don't get the reference.  xP

YOU WILL BE DEFEATED BY THE POWER OF DOOT.

*Pulls out trumpet*

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 21, 2016, 05:56:57 AM

Oh no.  *Pats pockets*  Oh no!  *Pats other pockets*  OH NO!  *Pats other other pockets*  NO!  THE RECIPE!  IT'S BEEN STOLEN!  DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!

Heh heh heh heh.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy