The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Skarzs on July 05, 2016, 06:19:14 AM
TRK?

The Raven King, I think.

*Sits down in a beanbag and starts playing Dune*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Aimless Gallivanter

Yes Corn that's so exciting!!! I hope you love it!!!!
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

*Still playing Dune*

NOOOOOOO NOT THE SPICE NOOOOO
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Aimless Gallivanter

Isnt Dune a sci-fi novel? Frank Herbert?
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

Yes, but there are multiple games about it. (Including that terrible trainwreck of a game that is Frank Herbert's Dune)

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Skarzs on July 05, 2016, 06:19:14 AM
TRK?

THE RAVEN KING!!!!!! BEEN WAITING TO READ IT FOR MONTHS!!!! SINCE BEFORE IT CAME OUT IN APRIL!!

Kitsune

Kit walks into the topic.

"This seems like a cozy place." :)

Cornflower MM

Hiya, Kit! Come on in, have a seat.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Edraithel

Has anybody else wished there were cafes that had big comfy couches and blankets and let you take your shoes off and snuggle up and enjoy your drink?
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Hickory

In your dreams?

I do, but a.) I'm not allowed to drink coffee and b.) I'd feel weird doing it alone.

Edraithel

It could be hot chocolate or tea  :D
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Hickory

True, true.

But I need someone to do it with.