News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

What's Happening?

Started by Skyblade, June 05, 2016, 06:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatch of Southsward

Fatch was fast asleep under a nearby oaktree, when a rock flew from the path and hit him directly in the head.

He jumped up yelling: "Attack attack! We're under siege! Someone's throwing rocks from the sky!"

He stopped when he suddenly looked down to realize that his hands were the hands of a mouse. He touched his face, with the hands that were surely not his.

To his shock he was touching the nose, face and ears of a mouse. He was a mouse, there was no denying it. How had this strange thing occurred? He looked up towards the direction the small lump on his head was tilted towards, and saw several other woodland creatures. Perhaps they could help him...?
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Aimless Gallivanter

Galli covered her mouth in horror when Fatch started yelling. "OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH GOSH."
She backed away. She felt terrible, but her hands were hiding a smile. "IM SO SORRY ARE YOU OKAY??"
im gay!!!!!!

Fatch of Southsward

Fatch, swayed slightly. Then smiled with some effort.

"Nearly knocked my head clean off with that one. Hurts like crazy! Who are you, and why are you chucking rocks at innocent creatures?"

He hesitated, then burst into fast conversation - "I just don't understand - I don't remember anything. Maybe that rock knocked all my memory away!"

Skyblade

"We don't mean any harm!" Skyblade burst out, giving Galli a "Seriously?" facial expression. In shock, she listened to the rest of what Fatch had to say.

"You say you were a...human?" The word rung in Skyblade's head, and the badger shuddered. "Well, I'm afraid I have no idea what happened to you...but we are in a similar situation." She paused, wondering whether to tell this stranger the reality of thie group's presence. "Anyway, I'm Skyblade, this is Galli, and this is Ash. Do you at least know your name? Do you know anything?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Fatch of Southsward

Fatch scratched his head, in complete bafflement.

"I don't know much. My name's Fatch, that's about all I know."

He looked around this new group: "You're in similar situations, eh? Maybe you can help me! Maybe I could help you! Where are you going? How are we going to make everything right?"

Groddil

OOC: Err... Aren't we supposed to not remember anything to do with "being human," aside from the occasional strange memory?

The Skarzs

OOC: That's what I thought. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: I just joined this one late, must have missed that, my mistake...  ???

I'll edit my posts to clear things up.

Aimless Gallivanter

OOC: Skyblade went along with it. She made the rules. I'd say it's probably fine if she didn't say anything.
im gay!!!!!!

The Skarzs

OOC: That's what I was thinking. Just go with it, Fatch. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Skarzs on July 21, 2016, 12:15:38 AM
  "Umm. . ." Skarzs looked around the room, seeing nothing but the hares everywhere. "No, sorry. I just woke up. How come? Do you know them?" Maybe Faiy was beginning to remember some things, the cougar thought. Though, if she was asking if he had seen the hedgehog. . . He wasn't sure. He certainly would never have seen them before; they had only arrived last night, Faiy included. So if she had met the hedgehog the night before, it would have been after she had left to her room. Perhaps she was there already.

Faiy chuckled nervously "Well actually, odd story, but she climbed through my window last night... sweet little thing, just curled up on the floor and fell asleep... but she seemed to be in the same sort of pickle we are. Now I am afraid she has gone off and gotten lost in the mountain,"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Skarzs furrowed his brows. "She. . . climbed through your window. And then fell asleep on your floor." He couldn't help but laugh with some nervousness. "And you didn't tell anyone except me?"
  He was still looking around when he saw something spiky underneath a table, and he pointed. "Is that her?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Seeing Faiyloe walk towards the cougar with extreme confidence puzzled Rosie immensely. But when they started talking together like good friends, Rosie was put in a dilemma on whether to trust the cougar more, or trust Faiyloe less. Her choice was made about Faiyloe, but she still didn't trust the cougar enough so that when she saw him point strait at her she ducked deeper under the table.

Faiyloe

Faiyloe realized how strange that sounded and grimaced "Call me crazy, but I just kind of had a feeling... like I could trust her and I should protect her..." Then she looked where Skarzs was pointing and breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank God," She then went over to the table and peered under it "What are you doing under there?" She asked.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Skyblade

OOC: I figured it's fine; we need to start finding out who we are, anyway.

BIC: "You can join us," said Skyblade warily. "We're going to a place called Loamhedge Abbey; it might help us. Have you ever heard of it?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!