News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Another funeral

Started by Hickory, June 14, 2016, 06:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I have only a few words to say here.

RIP the forum
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Fatch of Southsward

As you are currently posting in it, it doesn't seem to be.  ;D
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Hickory

There's two copies of everything.

Delthion

Hickory

Oh wait now it's fixed.

Søren

@Sagetip Collapse the button that contained the shout box.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Eulaliaaa!

A moment of silence, please................
... Yaaaaaaaaaaay! It's gone!!!! :D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

Killing the shout box was like cutting off an infected limb.

Delthion

That was also a vital part of existence. ;D

Eulaliaaa!

Killing the Shoutbox saved the forum's dying activity. Look how active the Cellars suddenly are! :P
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

Agreed! It is quite nice! ;D