Main Menu

When I am the only one on and when none of y'all be postin'

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, June 16, 2016, 07:28:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I was hanging out with a letter of the alphabet, but now I'm on here. :P

I'm retired from the forum

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Kitsune

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Wylder Treejumper

A's pretty cool, but she's got a pretty big head because of GPAs- she's much in demand. E, on the other hand, is really clingy and has self esteem issues, because they left her out of the grades entirely.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Skarzs

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on October 04, 2016, 05:48:10 PM
A's pretty cool, but she's got a pretty big head because of GPAs- she's much in demand. E, on the other hand, is really clingy and has self esteem issues, because they left her out of the grades entirely.
Say hello to Repmujeert Redlyw, everyone- The crazy side of Wylder.

Quote from: Kitsune on October 04, 2016, 04:44:35 PM
I've posted a lot even though I'm in school, what's everyone else's excuse? :P ;)
I doubt anyone's boss will allow them to do so while they're working.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Skarzs on October 04, 2016, 08:42:36 PM
Say hello to Repmujeert Redlyw, everyone
The infamous, at your service, sirs. *gives an elegant, sweeping bow*

And while my name my sound Indian, I promise, I am no such thing. I am a blue-blooded Nacirema.

(P.S. Stay away from Y- she's got split personality disorder. She can't decide if she's a vowel or a consonant. It's real frustrating and confusing)
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Stop trying to steal my faces, Soren.

I is too self-centered.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

O lives in a state of constant surprise; she never gets used to anything. It's cute at first, but it wears quickly.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

Aye, she's a bit quirky. Really shy as well, you hardly ever see her. Still, she's less of a recluse than X.

Q and U are best friends, you hardly ever see them apart. Of course, that can be a real drag on their other relationships.

Also, be careful: E, O, N, M, and L have twins that show up often.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington