News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Big "Troll" Ant'ony Galletto's Mansion

Started by The Skarzs, June 18, 2016, 06:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

I think we summoned Skarzs.... *Points at One-Eye* He did it!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Dis ain't the circus, you clowns. I gots half a mind ta t'row ya outta my home.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

I knows it ain' the circus, fat'ead. We's de boss now. Gett yer butt outta my syndicate!

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

The Skarzs

Kids. No respect.
Ya can't jus' come inta a place an' call it yers. Ya gotta earn respect. I earned respect. This's tha real world, kid.
When yer liddle syndicate's actually hit puberty, then I'll see ya. Did don' bother wid da likes o' you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

Oi dident come up in here and be sayin' it's mine. I nuked the ol' place, and sebbie and I built this bad boi from teh ground up! Show some respects, fat man.

Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

*Pulls a drag on my cigar.* *Taps the ashes onto One-Eye's head.* I don't see no damage to my place, kid. My house ain't built normal.

Scram.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

One-Eye the wildcat

Yah. Sure. You jus' come up in here an' be telling us to leave? I fink somebody gotta teach dis troll some manners.

*Pulls out my stockless AK-47s with armor piercing rounds*

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

*Scoots back so I can snipe from a distance* Go Get 'im, Skully!

The Skarzs

It ain't up fer debate.

*The AK-47 disappears because it didn't exist at this time.*

Maybe ya want me ta get Brutus an' Joe over here an' show ya th' door. How's about that, eh?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

'Ows 'bout we all come down 'ere. *Pulls out a pistol* Cuz if anyone goes down it ain't gonna be me.