News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Childhood Item?

Started by Rosie Willowwater, June 23, 2016, 04:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

I have finally made the topic for all your childhood needs, you can post here, your favorite childhood book, game, video game, or toy that you owned.

My Favorite Childhood video game was Putt Putt: Travels Through Time, Best game ever

Aimless Gallivanter

my favorite movies when I was little were Disney's The Fox in The Hound and Robin Hood
im gay!!!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

Yes! those are awesome, I like those and Lady and the Tramp

Ashleg

*Technically still a child*

When I was really little, like two or three, I was obsessed with dinosaurs, frogs, and reptiles, and would watch Pinnochio (I think that's how you spell it?) on repeat.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

I have a chunk of metal I found on a sidewalk when I was four that I still have now.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Blaggut

I also collected pieces of metal
~Just a soft space boi~

Leatho Shellhound

I have my playmobil figures.  8)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

CaptainRocktree

My coin collection!  ;D

Which I actually found it I could sell for $800-$900!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Cornflower MM

I have several extremely heavy containers of coins I found in the street when I was little.  (Well, some are anyway, most is spare change my mom kept putting on the dresser we shared that I stole. ;D And yes, in case you're wondering, I shared a room with my mother out of necessity until a year or so ago.)

I also have several stuffed animals. And a ton of other stuff, as I am a major packrat.

CaptainRocktree

Stuffed Animals!  ;D

I've got lots of those!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Rusvul

I have a stuffed tiger that belonged to my grandma. When she got married, my grandpa have her a stuffed tiger. That one eventually fell apart. Many years later, when she was at end of life, my grandpa gave her another tiger. It sits in my room to this day. It's always been special to me.

Aimless Gallivanter

I had a stuffed Pluto from Disney that i called Woof Woof when i was super itty bitty, like 1-4 years old.
im gay!!!!!!

Eulaliaaa!

This, but more grey than pink, the seams are visible, the fuzz has either been completely rubbed away or worn down almost to nothing, stitches everywhere, and half the right ear is missing. ;D

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

I sleep with two handkerchiefs under my pillow.

Also, a stuffed animal I got from Korea: a pink cat with yellow stripes. It tore at one point, but my mom sewed it :D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!