News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Eul's Underground Fortress

Started by Eulaliaaa!, July 06, 2016, 07:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on August 15, 2016, 11:36:19 PM
You must be under the impression that you are stronger than me. Hilarious. I'm almost tempted to allow you to keep believing it. Almost. Now get out of my fortress before I let Rosie put you in a giant blender.

;D ;D ;D ;D And this is why I made you Queen.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Look at you now grinning all over the place.  ;D It is like Christmas.  ;D

The Skarzs

I'm going to go back and edit every grin from every post I have ever made.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Rosie Willowwater

Queen Eul!! Restore the chaos! It's too calm around here! KEEP THE CHAOS COMIN'!

Delthion

*Knock, knock.*

HERE WE COME A-CAROLING AMONG THE LEAVES SO GREEN!
HERE WE COME A-CONQUERING SO FAIR TO BE SEEN!

Heeeeeeheeeheee!!!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

He's just gone insane, not crazy.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

THEY ARE COMING!!! THEY ARE ALWAYS CAROLING!!! ALWAYS WATCHING!! YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN STOP THEM BUT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lord Daskar

They sound like Elves. Are they?
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheerĀ·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Delthion

THEY ARE NOT ELVES!! THEY ARE CREATURES OF NIGHTMARES! OF DREAD! WHATEVER YOU FEAR MOST IN THE WORLD OR WITHOUT IT IS WHAT THEY ARE! THEY FEED OFF OF FEAR AND CAROLING! THEY CANNOT BE STOPPED!!!

Lord Daskar

What if I fear Elves most in the world or without?
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheerĀ·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Delthion