News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Skaskar OTP

Started by Delthion, August 12, 2016, 06:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Delthion on August 15, 2016, 04:23:38 AM
Oh, well thanks for telling me! ;D

Man, not even knowing his whole existence is wrong can't get Del down. Skarzs better step up his game.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

Nothing can bring me down! Not even Jude! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on August 15, 2016, 04:53:55 AM
Nothing can bring me down! Not even Jude! ;D
Hey, don't be downing mah man Jude. That's a good little book.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Are we talking about the same song?

Lord Daskar

I expected this topic to be dead. I was wrong.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I still don't understand...

The Skarzs

Do you see that little semi-circle at the bottom of the picture? The tan one with the blue band in the center?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Yes. Is that from ATLA?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.