News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

A funeral

Started by Groddil, September 01, 2016, 05:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

Delthion

*Baby Turtle shrugs and dissolves Kit, since he is Baby Turtle, no PPing shield can stop it.* LET ALL FORUMITES TREMBLE IN FEAR OF THE BABY TURTLE!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

*Kit's Anti-GM shield shines with a bright intensity around him, then fades away. Kit blinks at the turtle*

Delthion

Kitsune

Delthion

Yes! ;D He is Baby Turtle and therefore cannot be stopped.

Groddil

* Groddil breaks Delthion and Kitsune's spines by hitting cricket balls at them.

This is a funeral! Be respectful!

Kitsune

We are here to mourn the dead, not create more.

* Kitsune gazes solemnly over the graveyard. Somewhere, someone sits on a whoopie cushion.

It's a very somber and serious event.

Delthion

*Baby Turtle sits indignantly watching Kit as he makes the solemn moment a laughing stock.* ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Groddil

I think we need to hold another funeral or twenty.

Goodbye @ABareBear. We were so excited to see you back, but all you ever did was look at profiles. Goodbye.

Goodbye @Albrithr. You never posted, we never knew ye. Goodbye.

Goodbye @alexandre. For some reason, there were two of you, and only your clone has actually posted. Goodbye.

Goodbye @AnOldFox. We were so excited to see you back, but you disappeared as soon as you got here. Goodbye.

Goodbye @Badgersword1. You only made one post, but no introductions. We will forever wonder who you were. Goodbye.

Goodbye @Brookskimmer. We were waiting for you to post, having not seen you for months, but you never did. Goodbye.

Goodbye @Conrad the Painless. You were a lad, but real life happened. Goodbye.

Goodbye @Dustfeather. You said you wanted to join an RP, but never posted again. Goodbye.

Goodbye @GATXSD40-2. You were such a lad, but your friend who took over your account never actually posted. Goodbye.

Goodbye @Griffen. You made no posts, so we never knew who you were. Goodbye.

Goodbye @Lord_ofthe_Lough. We were excited to see you back, but you disappeared. Goodbye.

Goodbye @Meadow. We were excited to see you back, but you never posted. Goodbye.

Goodbye @Nightshade. You seemed nice, but real life happened. Goodbye.

Goodbye @Osu. We were waiting for you to post, having not seen you for months, but you never did. Goodbye.

Goodbye @NileJoy. You were a lad, but then you vanished. Goodbye.

Goodbye @Sandlotmourner. You never posted. We never knew who you were. Goodbye.

Goodbye @Sunpaw(Tiria). You disappeared for months, only for your clone to take over. Goodbye.

Goodbye @Wot, Wot! We were excited to see you back, but you never posted. Goodbye.

Goodbye @Wraith. You seemed nice enough, but you vanished. Goodbye.

Goodbye @Vizka Longtooth. You never posted. We never knew who you were. Goodbye.

Goodbye @Thomas Barkshield. You were a lad, but then you vanished. Goodbye.

Goodbye @The White Ghost. You never posted. We never knew who you were. Goodbye.

Goodbye @Taggerung. You never posted. We never knew who you were. Goodbye.

Delthion

Rusvul

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 01, 2016, 03:02:44 PM
Wait, why does Inq get a funeral while other inactive members, like @Rusvul @Rusvul @Rusvul, or Galliver, don't?

WHO DARES SUMMON ME?!?

I do lurk a lot, yeah. I see lots of things happen, but usually when I start to type a response I realize halfway through "if I was somebody else I wouldn't care about what I was typing," and so I stop.