News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Wylder's and Mhera's Wedding

Started by Delthion, September 05, 2016, 12:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

I've been in one as a Ring Bearer and Soren's been in at least one as a Flower Boy! ;D (You'll never live that down Soren. ;D)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

@Delthion
@Del
SHUT UP DEL!
[close]

Ill perform the ceremony if you don't mind.
@Mhera, @Wylder Treejumper
We are are here for a very special reason today. Mawwage. Mawwage is whab bring us togevah today. That bwessed arrangwent, that dweem wiffen a dweem.
Do you have da wing?

I'm retired from the forum

Mhera

Wait, isn't there supposed to be a part where you ask if anyone objects?

Aimless Gallivanter

No, the game is rigged. They wont give you any chance to escape.
im gay!!!!!!

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Delthion on September 05, 2016, 12:30:01 AM
I've been in one as a Ring Bearer and Soren's been in at least one as a Flower Boy! ;D (You'll never live that down Soren. ;D)

*Wheezes because of how amazing that fact still is*

And hey! Food!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

Whelp, one of the match has left, so this cannot go on. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Delthion on September 05, 2016, 12:21:49 AM
The only problem is that Mhera is a Christian and Wylder is a Mormon...big problem, but that's why this isn't real life! ;D
*cough* Mormons are Christians *cough*
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 05, 2016, 02:59:05 PM
The only problem is that Mhera is a Christian and Wylder is a Mormon...big problem, but that's why this isn't real life! ;D

Agree to disagree.

Wylder Treejumper

Exhibit A: badge on the left. Most prominent feature? JESUS CHRIST.

Will start a new topic to discuss (reasonably), because this always confuses me, and I would like to understand.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Delthion on September 05, 2016, 03:40:15 PM
Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 05, 2016, 02:59:05 PM

Agree to disagree.

No.

Definition of Christian: A person who has received Christian baptism or is a believer in Christianity.

Christianity: The religion based on the person and teachings of Jesus Christ, or its beliefs and practices.

Mormons believe in Jesus, therefore Mormons are Christians. There can be no debate about this, as it's fact.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Yes there can be debate about this Jet. ;D

Jetthebinturong

No there can't.

The dictionary says that Mormons are Christians. By definition Mormons are Christians. Therefore, no matter the opinions of other people, Mormonism is a form of Christianity.

You can debate it if you like, but it won't make you right.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan