News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Soren's and Jukka's Wedding

Started by Delthion, September 06, 2016, 03:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Since Mhera has left in the middle of her wedding celebration, we might as well start the next one!

Who's our minister?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Aimless Gallivanter

I'll sing!
*ahem*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

*Whispers.* Galli, this is the ceremony...not the reception yet! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Aimless Gallivanter

well you don't have an organ player right now, and you can't have dead silence during a wedding. it's just wrong.
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

Aimless Gallivanter

*gasp* how rude!! im an excellent singer!!! and i don't know how to play the organ
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

Singing doesn't exactly go with a wedding ceremony anyway...

Aimless Gallivanter

: O yes it does?!! how many weddings have you been in anyway?? DELTHIONS A FRAUD HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW WEDDINGS EVEN WORK
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

I have been in every wedding. I have planned every one of them from the beginning of my birth.

Aimless Gallivanter

A FRAUD
DEL'S A FRAUD

i won't listen to your lying words any longer!!!
* Aimless Gallivanter puts her hands over her ears and screams
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

Aimless Gallivanter

that's not a good way to solve conflict Del :/
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

No it isn't a good way, It's the best! ;D

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Gonff the Mousethief

Hmm, this ship was a bit random, was it not?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.