News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Sageony's Wedding

Started by Groddil, September 09, 2016, 10:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on November 04, 2016, 04:00:31 AM
Alright, she will either break down in tears and be terrified of you. (My personal experience. ;D) Or she will be slightly touched, and slightly scared at the same time. ;D
I think the first one is more likely.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

That's what was my experience, and Ash's is much less noble than mine was... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on November 04, 2016, 03:36:18 AM
Quote from: Sagetip on October 21, 2016, 01:50:41 AM
I HAVE AN UNOFFICIAL GIRLFRIEND

Of course you do! In Peony! ;D

. . . . . Hi, @Delthion . Also, ARE YOU CRAZY WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME?

Oh, and @Jukka the Sling was pining after you, Del.

Søren

Quote from: Peony on November 04, 2016, 11:33:16 PM

^

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Based on Dreams with other Members I thought that Rosie was...hmm...you never can tell with forumites.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Hey, Del, did you see my mention of you a couple weeks back on The Most Random Thread Ever?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 05, 2016, 04:30:32 AM
Hey, Del, did you see my mention of you a couple weeks back on The Most Random Thread Ever?
You know, that one where she declared her undying love for you?

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on November 05, 2016, 04:24:23 AM

Based on Dreams with other Members I thought that Rosie was...hmm...you never can tell with forumites.

Well, both really.

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 05, 2016, 03:17:45 AM
WAAAAT

It's true. . . Remember? You wanted to know when he'd be back, if he was okay, did he say when he'd be back. . . . .

Delthion

Banya

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Cornflower MM

Delthion

What does NOTP mean? Natural One True Pairing?