News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Council of Cannibals

Started by Delthion, September 27, 2016, 05:07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Greetings fellow Forumites! We are the Council of Cannibals, it is our purpose to recruit Forumites to our ranks to partake in various cannibalistic activities at forum events! ;D

Grand Consumer: Delthion
Grand Fleshripper: Groddil

Other Positions: Vacant.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

One may grow weary and not be able to account for all of the topics where cannibalism is needed!

When x = Cannibals and x > 1, x = Happiness among the forumites. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

Can I apply for the position of "High Fleshripper," second only to yourself?

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Aimless Gallivanter

Seen here:
Delthion "The People Eater" Grand Consumer, being helped into his vehicle by the High Fleshripper Groddil, in irradiated Australia, 2016
Spoiler

Spoiler
this isn't a fat joke i just think the nipple thing is hilarious and the name is too perfect to ignore
Spoiler
the nipple thing
[close]
[close]
[close]
im gay!!!!!!

Groddil

Beautiful Mad Max imagery, Galli. Have a brownie point.

* Groddil throws a brownie at Galli's face at Mach 3.

Aimless Gallivanter

*the brownie is now a permanent part of Galli's face, having fused with her at impact due to high velocity and the fact that Galli doesnt want to be killed by a brownie
im gay!!!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on September 27, 2016, 05:07:33 AM
Greetings fellow Forumites! We are the Council of Cannibals, it is our purpose to recruit Forumites to our ranks to partake in various cannibalistic activities at forum events! ;D

Don't you understand that eating people takes all the fun out of it?!

Maudie

<------ I believe my profile picture accurately represents my feelings about this topic.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Kitsune

Quote from: Mask on September 27, 2016, 05:22:06 PM

<------ I believe my profile picture accurately represents my feelings about this topic.

Delthion

Quote from: Peony on September 27, 2016, 03:23:48 PM
Quote from: Delthion on September 27, 2016, 05:07:33 AM

Don't you understand that eating people takes all the fun out of it?!

What?! No! I won't eat you or anyone that you are talking to if it comes to that! Cannibalistic tendencies are made for the enjoyment of all! ;D

And Groddil, I hereby appoint you to the position of Grand Fleshripper. ;D

Maudie

(But not anymore ;D)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Kitsune

Quote from: Mask on January 07, 2017, 09:01:27 PM

(But not anymore ;D)