Create the Cast!

Started by Kitsune, October 04, 2016, 05:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Well I've never read the book or watched the show/movie, but he looks pretty awesome so I'm not complaining.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Amber

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Jet the binturong on November 14, 2016, 03:41:34 AM
Alright, I'm doing Skulduggery Pleasant. No one is surprised.

Spoiler

Valkyrie Cain - @Peony

Skulduggery Pleasant (whom I personally consider to be the hardest to cast character in literally anything) - Me (I actually didn't want to be him first, but ultimately I think I fit best)

Ghastly Bespoke - @Banya (It took some long hard thought but ultimately none of the male forum members fit)

China Sorrows - @Eulaliaaa!

Tanith Low - @Rainshadow

Mr. Bliss - @Skarzs

Nefarian Serpine - @Lord Ashenwyte

Eachan Meritorious - @James Gryphon

Fletcher Renn - @Ashleg (It was originally me but I had to be moved to Skulduggery)

Kenspeckle Grouse - @Rusvul

Clarabelle - @Rosie Willowwater

Billy-Ray Sanguine - @Delthion

Melancholia St Clair - @Mask (Honestly not overly similar but I couldn't think of anyone else)

Eliza Scorn - @Faiyloe

That's not even half of the recurring characters but it's all I could come up with.
[close]

@Peony Now that you've read the books, what do you think of my cast?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

@Chipster of Noonvale THAT CAST. FITS SO WELL. Thank you!

@Jet the binturong IT. IS. SO. PERFECT.

Kitsune

Chipster of Noonvale

Thanks everyone :)

Quote from: Kitsune on January 29, 2017, 10:30:18 PM
Who's Pipkin
Pipkin is one of the rabbits of the original gang.  He is the smallest one (and, in the TV series, the youngest one), but is also loyal, brave and can always be depended upon.

Kitsune

It seems you did the whole cast, which is a hard thing to do (which is why I've never attempted it, most times there are many characters that don't fit any members). I've never read the book or seen any of the shows, so my judgment of the characters is only limited to the five minutes of online research I did. But damn, you must really not know me if you think I'm a sweet little chubby lag-behind bunny who's dependent on others.

I'm sure the rest of the cast is great. But I'd rather eat my hand than be fat, I personally hate being a hindrance so I do whatever I can to make sure I'm not one, and perhaps I used to be, but I'm not really a "sweet little person". Hell, I wouldn't even call myself nice anymore. I'm overly defensive and sometimes spiteful, if it isn't obvious from this post. I'm a thrill seeker and a daredevil, not a quivering little ball of fur.

Sorry to rain on your parade. Feel free to ignore this post and just focus on the positive feedback.

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: Kitsune on January 29, 2017, 10:54:00 PM
It seems you did the whole cast, which is a hard thing to do (which is why I've never attempted it, most times there are many characters that don't fit any members). I've never read the book or seen any of the shows, so my judgment of the characters is only limited to the five minutes of online research I did. But damn, you must really not know me if you think I'm a sweet little chubby lag-behind bunny who's dependent on others.

I'm sure the rest of the cast is great. But I'd rather eat my hand than be fat, I personally hate being a hindrance so I do whatever I can to make sure I'm not one, and perhaps I used to be, but I'm not really a "sweet little person". Hell, I wouldn't even call myself nice anymore. I'm overly defensive and sometimes spiteful, if it isn't obvious from this post. I'm a thrill seeker and a daredevil, not a quivering little ball of fur.

Sorry to rain on your parade. Feel free to ignore this post and just focus on the positive feedback.
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, Kitsune.  That was not my intention :(

Eulaliaaa!

Huh, I think I've been cast as Blackberry before ;D who exactly is she, again?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: Eulalia on January 29, 2017, 11:08:57 PM
Huh, I think I've been cast as Blackberry before ;D who exactly is she, again?
Thanks :) The female version of Blackberry appears only in the TV series, and she is an expert in healing and digging.  When did you previously get cast as her, though?  Was that on the old forum?

Groddil

Why are there two Blackberrys?

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: Groddil on January 29, 2017, 11:23:47 PM
Why are there two Blackberrys?
In the original Watership Down novel, there was a character called Blackberry, who was a buck, and he also appeared in the film adaptation (which is where the screenshot comes from).  In the TV series, which ran from 1999 to 2001, however, Blackberry was a doe.  I decided to cast both.

Eulaliaaa!

I'm not sure, it may have been on the old forum. But I remember someone cast me as Blackberry ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

Whose Vervain? I read the first book, but its been awhile and I don't recall the name.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 30, 2017, 02:17:25 AM

Whose Vervain? I read the first book, but its been awhile and I don't recall the name.
He's an Efrafan officer.  Sorry.