News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Create the Cast!

Started by Kitsune, October 04, 2016, 05:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

@Chipster of Noonvale Thanks for including me! I'm not familiar with Watership Down, but a quick Google search shows me that Flyairth is both a strong female character and maybe a bit crazy. ;D Me likey. :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on January 30, 2017, 02:25:23 AM
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 30, 2017, 02:17:25 AM

Whose Vervain? I read the first book, but its been awhile and I don't recall the name.
He's an Efrafan officer.  Sorry.

Sorry?

There's nothing to be sorry about..................................................................

Or is there? ^-^

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 30, 2017, 02:31:50 AM
Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on January 30, 2017, 02:25:23 AM
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 30, 2017, 02:17:25 AM

Whose Vervain? I read the first book, but its been awhile and I don't recall the name.
He's an Efrafan officer.  Sorry.

Sorry?

There's nothing to be sorry about..................................................................

Or is there? ^-^
Vervain is an antagonist...

LT Sandpaw

So?

Do you know how many times Ashe has been casted as the villain? It doesn't bother me. :P

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: Maudie on January 30, 2017, 02:29:43 AM
@Chipster of Noonvale Thanks for including me! I'm not familiar with Watership Down, but a quick Google search shows me that Flyairth is both a strong female character and maybe a bit crazy. ;D Me likey. :D

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 30, 2017, 02:35:48 AM

So?

Do you know how many times Ashe has been casted as the villain? It doesn't bother me. :P
I'm glad you're not bothered :)

Maudie

My Way Of Kings cast

@Kitsune  as Dalinar Kholin.
Dalinar Kholin is an aged, battle worn warrior that much prefers fighting to political games. He is fiercely protective of his family, and will always do what he believes is right, even if it means facing ridicule or going against what society thinks is correct. He never does anything halfway, and he follows the Alethi codes of war with a rigor unlike anyone else.

@Skyblade  as Jasnah Kholin
This was mostly based on Jasnah's passion for scholarship, especially philosophy. ;D Other than that, Skye isn't much like Jasnah. :P

@Perifæn  as Shallan Davar
Shallan is quick-witted, but also a bit naïve and inexperienced. She cares deeply about other people's feelings and does whatever she can to protect people and keep the peace. She always finds an unusual, efficient, and creative solution to a problem. She is an extremely talented artist and can draw something after seeing it just once. Beyond that, I don't find many similarities between these two. I sure hope Peri's past is nothing like Shallan's ;)

@Skarzs  as Numuhukumakiaki'aialunamor (Rock)
Rock is a big man from the mountains. He is always mocking "airsick lowlanders" and finds amusement where others don't. He refuses to participate in things that he feels are beneath him, instead focusing on a single area of expertise.

@James Gryphon as Kaladin
Kaladin is young, but he's been through more hardships than most people face in a lifetime. He feels that everyone he tries to save dies, while he is left to live in torment. Had is a natural born leader and will do anything to protect and defend those he leads. He is deeply mistrustful of people in positions of power. It's not Kaladin's experiences and trust issues that make me think of James, but the way they both take charge and fill the shoes of a leader so naturally.

@Delthion  as Lopen
Lopen may have only one arm, but he won't let that keep him down. He is always happy and joking. No matter what comes his way, he is always positive to the point of being annoying. ;D

[close]
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Ashenwyte

i'm not morbidly obese and i listen to seers but nice cast. I'm sure a lot of effort went into it.

I don't have a problem with it either. I love being the villain, in fact.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Groddil

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on January 30, 2017, 03:02:59 AM
i'm not morbidly obese and i listen to seers but nice cast. I'm sure a lot of effort went into it.

I don't have a problem with it either. I love being the villain, in fact.

I don't get casted as the villain enough.

alexandre

I GOT CASTED!! Does this mean I'm no longer a new member?

Also, I got casted as the sarcastic, comic relief, Wut the heck bruh, I am never sarcastic, I hate sarcasm, OMG SO TRIGGERED, Sarcasm is annoying and pointless, you have no idea how aweful it is... thank you so much, @Chipster of Noonvale
Why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more
More people, more scars upon the land

~ John Denver

And daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in asking
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away

~ John Prine

Feles

*apparently still a new member*
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

alexandre

*pats Inquisitor on the back*

Its ok young one, maybe someday you will become a real member, jus' like me. Until then, eat you veggies like a good lil' young 'un.

Why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more
More people, more scars upon the land

~ John Denver

And daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in asking
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away

~ John Prine

Gonff the Mousethief

Hey, I got Silverweed! Pretty great, since we both are poets. Gah, I really need to get back into Watership Down; such a wonderful world.

I really do need to make that LotR cast soon. I've have it planned out, but pictures and such never really work all that well on my iPad.

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Kitsune

@Maudie: Aw, I like politics though. ;) Otherwise, I can see the resemblance. ;D

@Chipster of Noonvale: Thanks for including me in your cast. :)

Groddil

Quote from: alexandre on January 30, 2017, 04:00:34 AM

Its ok young one, maybe someday you will become a real member, jus' like me. Until then, eat you veggies like a good lil' young 'un.

Inquisitor is older than you.

Feles

Quote from: Groddil on January 30, 2017, 04:21:38 AM
Quote from: alexandre on January 30, 2017, 04:00:34 AM

Inquisitor is older than you.
It's rigged I tell you!
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!