News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Create the Cast!

Started by Kitsune, October 04, 2016, 05:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on June 30, 2019, 08:52:13 PM
Hmmm... I would make one with my fanfic characters... but most of yall probably wouldn't be familiar with it sooooooooo...
Any suggestions?
That... Could be interesting, @The Grey Coincidence
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

How 'bout it, Grey? Good plan?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

I mean it could work... but then  I'd have to explain to people who haven't read it why they are the characters they are. I dunno, I don't think I can make one.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Has anyone made a Winnie-The-Pooh one?
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

Yes, Gonff the Mousethief made a Winnie the Pooh one on page three.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

What about... The Gruffalo?

shisteer of nothing much

I don't know. You could check.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kreg

I haven't posted on this thread and recently I have been playing a LOT Legend of Zelda games, so I might as well make a cast of Zelda characters!

Spoiler

Navi- @Tiny Jackalope

Tetra- @Eulaliaaa!

Ayrll- @Amarith Waterspring

Medli- @shisteer of nothing much

Sidon- @The Skarzs

Ghirahim- @One-Eye the wildcat

Saria- @Rosie Willowwater

Beedle- @Delthion

Gannondorf- @Captain Tammo

Zelda- @Maudie 

King Rhoam- @Redwall Abbey

Bokoblin- @Tester

Link- @MathLuk

Mipha- @Keva Strongbow

Daruk- @The Grey Coincidence

Urbosa- @Cornflower MM

Revali- @Jetthebinturong

NayruDin, and Farore- @Lady Amber  @Jukka the Sling  @Russa Nodrey

[close]

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

The Skarzs

Cool! (I have no idea who that guy is but thanks.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

Same, but he looks cool enough.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

*Checks list* Hey! Where am I?  :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

MathLuk

Forsaken from The Wheel of Time! What better people to cast the most evil thirteen people ever to live than you guys?

Spoiler

Ishamael, Betrayer of Hope

@One-Eye the wildcat

Aginor, Slicer of the Living

@Keldor

Asmodean, the Musician

@Sebias of Redwall

Balthamel, Essence of Youth

@Delthion

Be'lal, The Envious

@Captain Tammo

Demandred, Bladetwister

@The Grey Coincidence

Graendal, Vessel of Pleasure

@Jarky Thistlebrush

Lanfear, Daughter of the Night

@shisteer of nothing much

Mesaana, Teacher of Lessons

@Lady Amber

Moghedien, the Spider

@Cornflower MM

Rahvin, Promise of Freedom

@HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Sammael, Destroyer of Hope

@Ungatt Trunn

Semirhage, Promise of Pain

@Jukka the Sling
[close]
By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

The Grey Coincidence

Spoiler
He was described as being handsome but hook-nosed, and was tall with jet black hair. He was an exceedingly humorless individual, and those who knew him were known to remark that he never smiled. Even those who sparsely interacted with him tended to come to similar conclusions. Like virtually all of the Forsaken, he was exceedingly arrogant, and was also phenomenally petty. His sole motivation for defecting from the Light was jealousy towards Lews Therin, and he committed numerous atrocities out of sheer spite. He believed himself incapable of feeling affection, and openly treated those around him like tools to be used. Demandred was often described as being the most angry of all the Forsaken, though this wrath was tightly controlled and he rarely betrayed his calm stoic demeanor in public.

Daruk is courageous of heart and extremely dedicated to defeating Calamity Ganon. Although usually calm, he becomes loud and ferocious during battle, such as when he yells "open up wide" to Calamity Ganon just before having his Divine Beast fire its laser at Hyrule Castle. Daruk is also shown to be a good leader as he spurs and rallies his fellow Champions to action upon seeing Ganon for the first time. He also swore to defend his land and people to the death, though after being freed by Link he chose to keep on fighting even after death as a spirit as Link was his sworn brother and comrade. If anything, Daruk passionately and fully embraced his role as a Champion much like Mipha and Urbosa did. He was in awe of Link's Goron-like strength though hoped Link hadn't noticed he had let his guard down while being distracted by Link's strength when they first met indicating he took some pride in his own strength and disliked showing signs of weakness such as his fear of dogs.
[close]
Spoiler
Daruk had a strong sense of comradeship due to his Goron upbringing and though he admittedly he like most Gorons lived a simple life as his training journal often recorded simple activities such as meals he enjoyed. Due to being unfamiliar with Hylian diet, he found Link's eating habits odd unaware they were typical for Hylians and encouraged him to eat rocks which caused him to become more mistaken after Link successfully consumed some Grade A Rock Roast (it is unclear if Link actually enjoyed it or not though Daruk assumed he did enjoy its taste). This lead him to assume all Hylians could in fact eat rocks as part of their diet. Daruk was also happy to see his descendant Yunobo and Goron City where thriving one hundred years after the Great Calamity meaning their efforts had not been in vain and he could still fight alongside Link to protect his land and people whom viewed Daruk a great hero who died heroically fighting Ganon.
[close]
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

shisteer of nothing much

I have no idea who either of the people I've been cast as are but I'm guessing the first one is good and the second, evil?
Oh well, thanks for including me.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Thanks for including me too!
Being the Firefly fan I am, here's the crew of Firefly:

Spoiler