News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Totally Peaceful Protest Against Moderator Tyranny.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, February 14, 2017, 11:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Ungatt Trunn

@Russa Nodrey That's what happens when the corrupt bourgeois hierarchy are permitted to run amok with their inefficient and destructive educational ideologies!

Life is too short to rush through it.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on March 03, 2017, 03:26:00 PM
As I shall be absent for a day or two (or three), we are planning how the proletariat uprising can begin the overthrow of the forum bourgeois hierarchy  in my absence. We were just making plans to begin with the overthrow of that one DanielofBlueceiling or whatever his filthy bourgeois name is... 
Wow! Sounds Interesting! I'll definitely NOT pass this on to all my moderator mates, because I'm a good Bolshev-Uh, Ungattist like you guys! Thanks for the update!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Roars challenge to Ungattists*

Come face me in combat, Ungattist scum!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on March 07, 2017, 01:16:45 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on March 03, 2017, 03:26:00 PM
As I shall be absent for a day or two (or three), we are planning how the proletariat uprising can begin the overthrow of the forum bourgeois hierarchy  in my absence. We were just making plans to begin with the overthrow of that one DanielofBlueceiling or whatever his filthy bourgeois name is... 
Wow! Sounds Interesting! I'll definitely NOT pass this on to all my moderator mates, because I'm a good Bolshev-Uh, Ungattist like you guys! Thanks for the update!
You're a bit late on the draw my bourgeois friend! Or should I say - FIEND!

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on March 07, 2017, 01:23:57 PM

Crushes Ash with a giant sickle and hammer

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Juzt an obzervation:

Re: Totally Peaceful Protest Against Moderator Tyranny.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 08, 2017, 07:22:18 PM
Juzt an obzervation:

Re: Totally Peaceful Protest Against Moderator Tyranny.
Yes comrade, observe that no one has actually be slain yet!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on March 07, 2017, 05:52:00 PM

*Is unaffected because Ungatt only said that*

*Hacks Ungatt's head off*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on March 11, 2017, 07:58:04 AM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on March 07, 2017, 05:52:00 PM

*Is unaffected because Ungatt only said that*

*Hacks Ungatt's head off*
*Lenin grants Ungatt his sacred proletariat powers, growing back his head and giving him the power to pick up Ash and throw him into outer space before he crashes on the moon*

Heh, hope the moon could use a new ruler, Mr. Ash! My apologies to everyone else for the violence - this is what happens when the dirty bourgeois rule!

The Skarzs

The mods are weakened.
Now is the time my brothers and sisters.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.