Totally Peaceful Protest Against Moderator Tyranny.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, February 14, 2017, 11:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Feles

I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Ungatt Trunn

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

LT Sandpaw

Despotism... Or Communism... Despotism... Or Communism... Despotism... Or Communism...?

That's a hard choice!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on February 19, 2017, 02:02:56 AM

Despotism... Or Communism... Despotism... Or Communism... Despotism... Or Communism...?

That's a hard choice!
Communism of course, comrade!

The Skarzs

If you think deeply on this it's rather disturbing, considering the horrific events with Russia. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Skarzs on February 19, 2017, 02:41:58 AM
If you think deeply on this it's rather disturbing, considering the horrific events with Russia. . .
We shall not fall for the same traps and snares as Stalin did! We shall forge a perfect society in this Redwall forum of ours that shall be without brutality or tragedy

LT Sandpaw

You're literally asking people to gather a hit list of all the dissidents... :P

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jukka the Sling

(This is completely random, but my history book's been covering Lenin and the rise of the USSR, and it's terribly fascinating to me how he just swept in and took control so quickly and completely and frighteningly.  I'm not sure why, but it's been one of the most interesting things I've read about in a while.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on February 19, 2017, 02:50:55 AM

You're literally asking people to gather a hit list of all the dissidents... :P

Stop spreading so much discord, comrade! This is for the good of the collective!

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on February 19, 2017, 03:16:13 AM
(This is completely random, but my history book's been covering Lenin and the rise of the USSR, and it's terribly fascinating to me how he just swept in and took control so quickly and completely and frighteningly.  I'm not sure why, but it's been one of the most interesting things I've read about in a while.)
(My dad was born lived in Russia during the final years of Communism, so he knows all about that stuff. I've had many long and interesting discussions with him on the history of Communism - fascinating stuff!)

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on February 19, 2017, 03:56:30 AM
(My dad was born lived in Russia during the final years of Communism, so he knows all about that stuff. I've had many long and interesting discussions with him on the history of Communism - fascinating stuff!)
(Wow, so you're dad's Russian?  I bet coming to the US was quite a shock for him at first.)

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on February 19, 2017, 04:12:11 AM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on February 19, 2017, 03:56:30 AM
(Wow, so you're dad's Russian?  I bet coming to the US was quite a shock for him at first.)
(It was quite a shock for him. It was around 1998-1999 when he first came to the States, and at that time Russia still still in a "depression" of sorts. So there was a huge economic and morale different between both nations at the time, and he felt it (for the better of course)...)

Lady Ashenwyte

DEATH TO THE OPPRESSORS!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

I could post something pretty dark right now. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.