News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Totally Peaceful Protest Against Moderator Tyranny.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, February 14, 2017, 11:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on February 20, 2017, 05:39:58 AM

Isn't communism the ideology of exploiting the working class to overthrow the current power? If taken realistically of course. ::)
If you're a Stalinist then yes - but we aren't Stalinists. We are Ungattists!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Stabs Ungatt in the chest*

Welp, looks like there's a new leader now!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on February 20, 2017, 06:33:39 AM
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on February 20, 2017, 05:39:58 AM

Isn't communism the ideology of exploiting the working class to overthrow the current power? If taken realistically of course. ::)
If you're a Stalinist then yes - but we aren't Stalinists. We are Ungattists!

Oh... Well that makes it better then...

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on February 20, 2017, 02:26:15 PM

*Turns out is was only a decoy*

Hah! Filthy bourgeoisie sympathizer! You don't even speak in the great red text of our kind! To the gulag with you!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on February 20, 2017, 05:58:54 PM

Hah! Filthy bourgeoisie sympathizer! You don't even speak in the great red text of our kind! To the gulag with you!

*Goes back in time and replaces the decoy with the real Ungatt and stabs him in the chest*

No gulag for me, sir!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

alexandre

Down with the mods, Up with the proper muckers
@Ashleg is our president, he shall lead us in our battle against the evil mod oligarchy
Why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more
More people, more scars upon the land

~ John Denver

And daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in asking
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away

~ John Prine

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on February 20, 2017, 11:15:17 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on February 20, 2017, 05:58:54 PM

*Goes back in time and replaces the decoy with the real Ungatt and stabs him in the chest*

No gulag for me, sir!
*Turns out that that was also a fake Ungatt, and then Ash is promptly banished to Siberia*
Quote from: alexandre on February 20, 2017, 11:36:34 PM
@Ashleg is our president, he shall lead us in our battle against the evil mod oligarchy
Leave this establishment filthy Ashlegist! Only true Unagttist Communists are welcome here!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

He supported the true monarchy, King Richard, not distribution of wealth from the rich to the poor. :P The ones he stole from got the money through illegitimate means.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Isn't in Siberia*

Quote from: Skarzs on February 21, 2017, 12:05:33 AM
He supported the true monarchy, King Richard, not distribution of wealth from the rich to the poor. :P The ones he stole from got the money through illegitimate means.

King Richard was a terrible ruler, though. He had no interest in England, and he was only interested in crusades.

Groddil

Quote from: alexandre on February 20, 2017, 11:36:34 PM

Eulaliaaa!

As Queen of the Cellars, Mr. Ungatt, I request that you to cease and desist. I find this thread encourages rebellion against leaders such as the moderators who all have one thing in common. They have absolute power. Now, that could make people think all people with absolute power are bad. People like me. I don't want to ask again. Thank you for your time. ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.