Totally Peaceful Protest Against Moderator Tyranny.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, February 14, 2017, 11:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

Eh, Australians are best swept the floor with by NZ folk, but I guess I can try ;D
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

shisteer of nothing much

*gets up and dusts self off, then begins squirting Dan with baby formula from the infants thread*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Luftwaffles on July 05, 2020, 11:48:38 PM
Eh, Australians are best swept the floor with by NZ folk, but I guess I can try ;D
Better do so before your hench(wo)man does something rash. *Tackles Teer* Hang on, Teer, if your boss dude is as powerful as you say, lets see him fight @DanielofRedwall
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Luftwaffles

You'll see, Dan.

Your days of being... a really nice guy are coming to a close.

Yeah. That.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Sebias of Redwall

Ooooh! And the fight begins with a glaring intensity!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev arrives with no abdomin cloth and 79 different types of signs, each giving off a subtle but sly vibe, and representing a flaming dislike towards the foul and ungifted moderaters, global moderaters, administraters, and honored elders*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 05, 2020, 11:51:26 PM
Better do so before your hench(wo)man does something rash. *Tackles Teer* Hang on, Teer, if your boss dude is as powerful as you say, lets see him fight @DanielofRedwall
*shrugs Seb off* Leave me alone. I am not a henchbeast to Luft, I am an extremely wonderful and humble servant. The only one I serve as a henchbeast is you. As for fighting, it is my duty to do as My Lord commands.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

DanielofRedwall

Oh boy, comparing Australia to NZ? You know this really means war now don't you?

(And thank you for your loyal service Seb, it will not be forgotten lightly.)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

DanielofRedwall

Verdauga

Not right now, but hold on a second.
*Disappears behind the stand. Some heated whispering takes place. Returns with a finished pizza sans cheese.*
Here ya go!

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

DanielofRedwall

Verdauga

DanielofRedwall