News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Totally Peaceful Protest Against Moderator Tyranny.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, February 14, 2017, 11:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on July 26, 2020, 02:41:52 PM
Oh buuuuurn. ;D

If the staff are forum slaves though, then are you a slave of a slave since you are a slave to Luft?
No, because he's not part of the staff anymore. Basically, you're the bottom of the pecking order until you retire, then you become one of the most revered beasts on the forum.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Rosie Willowwater

That's curious, because Mr. Luft's powers are quite limited when it comes to moderating. You would think current mods and admins would gain more respect than retired ones because members actually get to see them actively working on the forum. I guess then you could use "you don't know you have a good thing until you lose it" argument.

Quite, quite curious.

shisteer of nothing much

Well, that's my theory, anyway. The other option is that Luft is just a generally awesome person and the other, other option is that Luft is also a slave and I'm just too naive to notice.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Rosie Willowwater

How about both? Luft is an awesome slave who is too arrogant to notice his slave-dom and the power I hold over him ;D

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on July 27, 2020, 04:07:58 AM
How about both? Luft is an awesome slave who is too arrogant to notice his slave-dom and the power I hold over him ;D
... No? I think you are a little confused. @lass of something much , Rosie needs your healing skills. She's obviously been hit a bit too hard in the head.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Luftwaffles

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on July 27, 2020, 10:33:18 AM
... No? I think you are a little confused. @lass of something much , Rosie needs your healing skills. She's obviously been hit a bit too hard in the head.

HAHAHA.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Sebias of Redwall

Lol.

*Watches proceedings with interest, selling tickets*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Luftwaffles on July 27, 2020, 04:01:51 PM

HAHAHA.
You don't deny your arrogance? Interesting. ;D

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on July 27, 2020, 08:58:29 PM
Quote from: Luftwaffles on July 27, 2020, 04:01:51 PM

HAHAHA.
You don't deny your arrogance? Interesting. ;D

I would, but only a mad man argues with the dirt stuck on one's boots ;)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Sebias of Redwall

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.