News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Phobias

Started by Matthias720, October 27, 2011, 05:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

I'm scared of big waves. Once when I was little, I was getting out of the water and this huge wave came up behind me and pushed me over. I get nightmares where I can't get away from them fast enough and they dump me. :o
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Ceteruler

rakkety tam

i'm scared of babys
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

I'm not scared of kids and babies, but I am really really awkward around them unless I know them personally. I'm also paranoid, and TERRIFIED of clowns and spiders. Especially those clowns who have pet spiders. *shudder*
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Once I saw this lady with a HUGE spider in her hand. I freaked out. :o
I'm not a hipster.

eualaia

i scared of shots at the doctor cause they hurt worse every time *sees a needle* YEAGGGGGGHHHH
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Tiria Wildlough

I once had a shot and it hurt for ages. :'(
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Yeah, I find that only happens when the doctor or nurse giving the shot either had bad motor skills, or they were very new to their profession. I'm pretty used to having shots.

Another phobia of mine is...don't laugh...wind. We get higher than 70 MPH here where I live sometimes, and it's TERRIFYING when the whole house creaks from the force of the wind banging against it. When I stand by my brother's window, it sounds like a train is passing through our backyard, but I know that there's no tornado.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Rosie Ronan

I'm scared of automobile accidents.  I'm scared that I might see someone close to me die, especially in an awful, horrible way.  Oddly though, I'm not afraid of myself dying.  ???

I'm also scared of deep, dark, green water that I can't see through as well as high, fast rushing water that could capsize a boat.

I'm terrified of bad storms, particularly tornados.

Never give up.

Dotti

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on November 06, 2011, 07:41:59 AM
Quote from: Nightfire on November 05, 2011, 07:30:26 PM
I am terrified of clowns. On Halloween night I saw someone dressed up as an evil clown....holding a bloody chainsaw. I screamed and dove under the car chair. Why do some parents let their kids dress up like that??
Because they're phsychotic. ::) One of the reasons why my family doesn't celebrate Halloween. My mother says it's a time when people act STUPID, and I agree with her.
My family doesn't celebrate Halloween either.  It really is a time for immature stupid stuff.  And honestly, why would you want to be scared like that whole night is about?
Anyway, I'm afraid of fires and falling off of high places. 
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Wisteria Wild Cat

I have a lot of fears...

Heights for sure!
Spiders, thought I feel bad for killing them. They're just trying to live their lives! Ugh! Conflicting emotions!
Getting into a car accident/driving in bad weather.
Being upside-down.
Big crowds and speaking in front of people, thought I'm getting better!
A plain pair of red eyes... the sight paralyzes me.
Watching my parents go through pain. Mental or physical.
Tornadoes and other bad storms.
And, seriously don't laugh! Manikins, old dolls, those wooden puppet things and robots. "Shudders visibly".
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Nightfire

Ugh! I'm TERRIFIED of manequins, dolls, and puppets! They're SCARY! I'm definitely not laughing, Wisteria. I highly sympathize.

Quote from: Rosie Ronan on January 28, 2012, 03:48:08 PM
I'm scared that I might see someone close to me die, especially in an awful, horrible way. 

I'm afraid of that, too, but I am mostly afraid of that because so many people close to me really have died, mainly from cancer and heart problems.

The one thing that tends to get me through many of my fears is my awesome, supportive, ninjalike sister. :)

brocka

This is really wierd: I'm afraid of bridges.

Tiria Wildlough

I hate it if there are pictures on the bottom of a pool. I get scared even if there are shadows on the bottom. And I don't like swimming in dark water where I can't see. :o
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Spiders *shivers* Especially tarantulas, I hate those
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers