the northland adventure/sighnups and characters

Started by winifred, October 28, 2011, 06:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winifred

please list who your characters are  and you can have up to 4 I changed it :)
I'll start:Maybell,bell for short (dont call her Maybell!) and she's a hare and nimble on her feet like her great great great grandfather BucklerBlademaster/Aada or aid for short she wants to be infirmary keeper when she grows up and helps with cuts and bruises and minor issues oh and she's a squirriul!
My northland character.
Juniper windsnap or Juny for short but mostly juniper
species/squiriul
color/rusty blackish red
rank/runner and expert of camo
weapons/dirk,dagger,sling.
age/young middlish
other/enjoys meeting her sister Aida at the legendary Redwall abbey

Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Skipper

Name:Skipper (of redwall)
Weapons:sling and two dirks
Species:Otter

BrookSkimmer

I'd love to join!

Name:  Bellow McGarrow
Species: Northland hare
Weapons: Javelin, short sword
Residing at Redwall and due to head back to his northlands

Name: Rello
Species: Hedgehog
Weapons: Sling
Resident cellar keeper of Redwall

Nightfire

Here are my characters. :)

Zara Lightfur
Species: Red Squirrel
Appearance: Light sandy-coloured fur with reddish-furred paws. Dark brown eyes. She wears a leather jerkin and belt, and has tufted ears, and she carries a small harp.
Weapons: Ornate carved longbow, three identical dirks, bamboo blowpipe with adder-poison-tipped darts, and she wears adderskin gauntlets.

Jjenth Northrun
Species: Salamandastron Hare
Appearance: Dark grey fur, wears a barkcloth vest and adderskin belt, has a deep scar along one paw, is missing half of his left ear.
Weapons: A oak wood lance, a bow, and a Sgain Dhu.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Muse

Lord Lupine.
-A sable timber wolf
Weapons- A bone spear and a pair of paw hatchets
A fearsome Northern warlord who commands a horde of timber wolves, mountain wolves, gray wolves, and northern wolves.

Lord Tulstil the Harvester and his brother Octol the Fear, the Reaper Twins
A pair of twin sable badgers. Lord Tulstil is the deathly lord of Sal. and strikes fear in the heart of every vermin. His weapon is a scythe, with a black blade, which has earned him his name. He wears black spiked armor and a tattered black cloak. he barely ever speaks. Octol was seperated from his brother at birth and left with a humongous scar across his face. He fashioned a bark mask in the likeness of a dragon to hide his scar. He uses a sickle blade attached to a long pole.

This one, everyone can use.
Dubruct the Bough.
A squirrel that is completely afraid to climb. he can swim better than any otter and dig better than any mole. He got his title because of his tribes sense of humor. he uses a pair of shortbows and a pack of maybe 6 throwing knives.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Nightfire

Cool!!! My characters are from the Trouble on the Horizon RP. And Zara is now Queen of the squirrel band, not Nightfire. DON'T WORRY! Nightfire is not dead!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

winifred

you guys all have really great characters and there anough people to start playing I already started ;) so join in one and all.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Nightfire on November 03, 2011, 02:19:26 AM
Cool!!! My characters are from the Trouble on the Horizon RP. And Zara is now Queen of the squirrel band, not Nightfire. DON'T WORRY! Nightfire is not dead!!!
Wha - what happened to her then? :o
And I'm assuming this is way after Trouble on the Horizon?

Name: Ambriya Pineblade - older and wiser. ;)
Species: Squirrel
Weapon: Blades
Other: Nothing outstanding.

Name: Rowan
Species: Squirrel
Weapon: Dirks
Other: She's mute - can't talk. :(

Name: Yunda Seadog
Species: Otter
Weapon: Mace and chain.
Other: Is missing half her tail. Has sworn revenge on all vermin. She wears her floppy hat, but the feather isn't there anymore.

My characters are a sad bunch indeed. :'(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

yup they sure are and i forgot to put, Skipper makes the best hotroot soup anywhere, he uses the same stuff that female otter uses in triss

Tiria Wildlough

I'm itching to know, what happened to Nightfire?
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Sigh...I was planning on saving that for the end of Night of the Nemesis. I can tell you in a PM if you want, though. ::) :)

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Skipper

winifred

I just started this randomly because there is not much describing the north and I havent read all of trouble on the horizen
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...