The Night Raiders RP

Started by Dag Downyfur, July 19, 2013, 01:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

OOC: Arr, sorry, I've been quite mixed up today.

BIC: Redd counld'nt believe his eyes!!! He was sure that the squrriel would surrender. Now she was grabbing a bow!!! Snarling, the red panda drew his katana, and dived foward.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Yath was only able to fire one arrow before she was baled over by Redd. She lay flat on her back staring into his eyes the wind knocked partly from her. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

Shade had stayed quiet for the moment, but after watching the small fight with the squirrel, she pulled out her bow and nocked an arrow, drawing it back as far as it would go.  She aimed the deadly weapon at the squirrel, making sure to not be near Redd.  Who knew what the red panda would do if she accidentally shot him?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Yath kicked Redd off of her the arrow landed where she had been she lay there gasping for breath. 

Dinte

Dinte throws a dagger and that hits the shaft of the arrow breaking it into 2 peices as he has his other hand holding the dirk in his gut "hahaha missy didnt actually think you would stab me. this might need some working on later." he pulls out the dirk "but this is a wonderful dirk do you mind if i keep it"
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

The Shade

OOC: Has Dinte been stabbed??

BIC:Redd pulled out Yath's first arrow from his shoulder. He had been shot before, but it was'nt that painful. Picking up his katana, that he had dropped, he spun around to face Yath, who was still lieing on the ground with Shade the wildcat's bow aimed at her. The red panda still could'nt quite believe that a single squrriel could put up such a fight.

Faiyloe

Yath roled over on her back still gasping for air. She glanced over at the wildcats bow. "wasn't ... expecting that ... where you" she gasped out. 

Rainshadow

Shade stepped forward, her hood covering the slight fear in the amber eyes.  She pointed the arrow at the squirrel's chest, muttering, "I wouldn't move if I were you."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Shade

Sightly stunned, Redd took comamand. 'Shade, keep yer arra on 'er.'

Faiyloe

OOC; I'm a Girl

BIC: Yath Lona regained her breath and said "so this is what you do. Pray on the week and the helpless. Steel from those who cant defend themselves. Well I must have given you a fight you weren't expecting. You scum wining by sheer numbers."   

Dinte

OOC: yes i was the one who grabbed her and she stabbed me and got away and did all that damage

BIC: "well its not really picking we just prey on whoever is unfortunate enough to stumble by us there is no bias here but you gotta do what ya gotta do to survive right." he says as he walks up to the squirrel "i think ill keep this dagger it is very well made, where did you get it"

Faiyloe

"why should I tell you, but if you must know it twas my fathers. Gifted to him by a badger lord."

Rainshadow

Shade let her eyes off of the squirrel for a moment, looking at Dinte.  "You might want to get that checked out, mate," she said, glancing at the wound, which was slowly oozing blood.  She returned her attention to the squirrel, slightly surprised and nervous when she mentioned a badger lord.  Hopefully there were no badgers around here!

Faiyloe

"Release me you cowards!" she said glancing at her bow lying on the ground just out of reach but she couldn't move with Shades arrow at her chest. 

Dinte

"ah tis but a scratch my friend, but i love this knife. ahhh i do love badger work it is so expertly made" he rubs the knife on his cheek while he holds "i have another to my collection this is my 8th badger dagger by the way they are just so rare in these areas" he pulls out another dagger with intricate designs on it and it seems almost identical.