News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Mafia 2.5?

Started by Skyblade, July 22, 2015, 06:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Post your vote in bold. Vote changes are allowed.

A message to the Town:
2 (22.2%)
You have to kill
1 (11.1%)
a member of of the Mafia
2 (22.2%)
today
0 (0%)
or you will lose.
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Skyblade

I'm itching to play another game of Mafia. Unfortunately, I can't do one IRL because I have no friends :P I got an app, but the playstyle is very different. I joined another forum, but the games there are very hard and I don't enjoy them as much since they're out of my league.

Is anyone actually willing to start another game even though we have one running? Rain's been busy, which is understandable. I know I seem incredibly impatient, but I really like this game, and I like playing with you all because we're a friendly family and I know it won't get too nasty. Also, I've been losing morale, and I really need something to keep me going.

I'm willing to be the Narrator again if nobody wants to. If you don't know what Mafia is, just ask and I'll be happy to explain. If enough people are actually down for this, I'll post the rules in this first post.

Living Players
Gonff the Mousethief
Jetthebinturong
Wylder Treejumper
Delthion

Dead Players
Skyblade: Killed by the Mafia, Night 1. Town Cupid.
rrrrr: Voted off, Day 1. Town Citizen.
Leatho Shellhound: Taken away with rrrrr, Day 1. Town Citizen.
Cornflower MM: Killed by the Mafia, Night 2. Town Doctor.
Soren the Warrior: Voted off, Day 2. Town Citizen.
Eulaliaaa!: Killed by the Mafia, Night 3. Town Citizen.
PluggFiretail: Voted off, Day 3. Mafia.

SIGN-UPS ARE CLOSED :( BUT WE'LL TRY TO HAVE ANOTHER GAME!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Wylder Treejumper

How often do we need to be on? My activity patterns are very erratic... :P
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Gonff the Mousethief

I'm in once more! Will there be a story, and if so, clues in the story?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Skyblade

I'm truly pleased by the feedback! :)

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on July 22, 2015, 06:54:29 PM
How often do we need to be on? My activity patterns are very erratic... :P

At least a few times a week should be good. What do you guys say to Night stages of 3 days and Day stages of 1 week?

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on July 22, 2015, 06:57:18 PM
I'm in once more! Will there be a story, and if so, clues in the story?

I should think so. If I moderate this game, which it looks I will, I'll put stories and subtle clues. Also, I would make it a round in which the roles are revealed every time somebody dies.

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Eulaliaaa!

Sounds good. Two Mafia games at once, this could get interesting  ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Skyblade

Thank you all! :) That's already five people. I'm hoping for nine this game.

Cornflower MM

Wylder Treejumper

Alright, I'm in! I sure love mafia. Although, in the games I've played in, the deaths tend to be... interesting. Side effect of playing with Mormons, I guess.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

I'd actually like to be a narrator if that's possible. I mean, unless you want otherwise. It just seemed that your OP implied that we could choose to be the narrator...
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!! ME ME MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Leatho Shellhound

I'd like to play.  :)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Skyblade

Okay! You're all in :D

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on July 23, 2015, 02:05:04 AM
I'd actually like to be a narrator if that's possible. I mean, unless you want otherwise. It just seemed that your OP implied that we could choose to be the narrator...

Sure, you can be Narrator if you want :) I'll just sign up to play! ;D