News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Curiosi-Tea Shop

Started by Captain Wortshire, February 22, 2022, 05:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 05, 2022, 04:39:14 PM*Meltz ze falze-Ztar Varz gif doon viz acid, zen hovlz*

Oh you're one of those people. *Throws off his smoldering shoulder piece* Anyway, I'm here to bring you in hot or cold blah, blah, blah but since you ruined my favorite shoulder piece I'd preferably bring you in cold. *Grabs Hiag and runs him into the wall*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Flib Bigboat

(It won't be very effective if his head is in a different galaxy :giggle:)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Scott McLamok on March 05, 2022, 07:59:25 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 05, 2022, 04:39:14 PM*Meltz ze falze-Ztar Varz gif doon viz acid, zen hovlz*

Oh you're one of those people. *Throws off his smoldering shoulder piece* Anyway, I'm here to bring you in hot or cold blah, blah, blah but since you ruined my favorite shoulder piece I'd preferably bring you in cold. *Grabs Hiag and runs him into the wall*

Zat moight 'ave done zome damage if- Ah 'adnae changed intae me Wereweasel forme roight afore Ah came intae contact viz ze vall. Zorry. *Grabz Scott viz 'iz masive Wereweasel paw und zqueezez, but only enough tae crumble ze armour tae piecez, und not actually 'urt 'im*

*Hovlz, zen dizappearz from ze topic viz a 'Pop' intae anozer topic*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Scott, I told you it wouldn't be effective.
Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

*Sits up* Ouch...At least he can't harm thy british drink anymore...

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*Sigh* I miss dark mode where I could actually see light coloured messages..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Tinarandel

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 01, 2022, 01:18:49 AM
Quote from: Tinarandel on February 28, 2022, 06:06:17 PMWonderful! gladly takes a couple of biscuits and shortbread cookies from the teabot Thank you so much. basks in the rising heat as a new log is added to the fire

Oh, for heaven's sake... briefly stands up from my table, walks over to the teabot that HiAG melted, and waves my hand over it, magically repairing the machine

I just want to drink my tea in peace, please. sits back down, shaking head, and starts to drink tea

*Meltz it doon again, zen hovlz*

shakes head and sighs ...Why do I even try? goes back to my chair and tries to drink my tea and eat my desserts in peace
"The oldest and greatest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and greatest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."~H.P. Lovecraft.

"Try not to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."~William Faulkner.

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light."~Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." ~Terry Goodkind.

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Captain Wortshire

Can I interest you in a cup of Migh-tea? Should help you recover...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Scott McLamok

*Accepts the tea* Thanks! *Gulps it down*

This is the Way.

Flib Bigboat

Can I have some herbal tea, please? The weather is getting warmer here, and my allergies decided it was time for them to make a dramatic retaliation. And now my nose is all stuffy. :(
By the way, the Phoenix Tea was pretty good. ^-^
Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

Let me see...

Herbal teas for allergies...

How does Butterbur Tea sound?
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!