News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Russa Nodrey

Settle down, kids. :D

Once upon a time, in the lonely village of Ditchbury, there lived a little boy named Dave. He was very small for his age and had a bad case of foot warts. His mother's name was Mary and his father's name was Horace. He had five little sisters named Henrietta, Martha, Maple, Daphne, and Tabitha. The family was very poor and therefore had very little money. Little Dave, although very small, did what he could to help the family. He delivered pizzas on his electric scooter and washed dishes at the local pub after school.

Now, children, can you tell me what character trait Dave has displayed? :D
Freddy

The Witessss

that he likes tha smeal o' beer so that's why he spent so much toim at a pub!

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Russa Nodrey

I'm afraid you're both incorrect. :D Little Dave had many good character traits, but one that stands out is his perseverance even while impeded by perpetual foot warts! :D

Let's continue our story! :D

But little Dave's life was turned upside down when he received a mysterious letter from his great-uncle Cecil. Great-uncle Cecil was incredibly wealthy and extremely old. In fact, great-uncle Cecil was so very old that he had died before his letter arrived in little Dave's grubby hands. In the letter great-uncle Cecil had invited little Dave to stay in his mansion and attend Madam Mason's School For Scholarly Lads which lay just down the street. Poor little Dave, quite unaware of his uncle's unfortunate fate, quit his job at the pub and sold his electric scooter. With the money gained from the sale of the scooter he was able to buy a train ticket and thus arrived at his great-uncle Cecil's empty abode.

This is so exciting!!! Are you as excited as I am to find out what happens next?! :D
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

I'm going to find out what color you are on the inside.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Looks like someone is gonna be a comedian when they grow up! :D
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on March 17, 2019, 07:10:48 PM
Looks like someone is gonna be a comedian when they grow up! :D
Bwahahaha! I agree. ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

The Witessss

Tungro

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.