News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Verdauga

Booklover! come back! you've taken just about all of the school staff!!!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Watch your head. *Teer doesn't even have to bend head as she enters the Hobbit hole*
Don't worry about Verdauga, Miss @Russa Nodrey, he'll be fine. Besides, we'll be finished soon anyway.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Jerks awake* Wait, where are we?! Have I been sleeping?
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

*calls back* We're at Hobbiton. Can you check Verdauga's bonds before you leave the bus? He might have worked them loose.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Sure thing! *Twists around in seat and puts more chains around Verduaga* Wait, do you think it would be alright to throw him out the window Teer?
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

I suppose so. Miss Russa hasn't said any rules forbidding throwing fellow students out the window.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Daeznae loike virtual zingz, und zae ztayz on ze buz viz Cheese eatin' Jelly Babiez*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

shisteer of nothing much

Cheese eating Jelly Babies sound rather ferocious.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Begins prancing about in excitement at being in Hobbiton before properly braining himself on the top of the door frame as he tries to enter the hobbit hole.  He then, of course, immediately collapses.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

*comes back outside and dumps bucket of water on Kade's head to revive him* I did warn you.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Given Hobbiton is also Teletubby land, should we be making teletubby pancakes (or was it toast?)?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on November 02, 2019, 02:14:19 AM
Sure thing! *Twists around in seat and puts more chains around Verduaga* Wait, do you think it would be alright to throw him out the window Teer?
Spoiler

*Gets tired of this and magics his out of the bonds*
[close]
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

*splutters on the ground as water is poured on him, then spots Verdauga's antics*

Verdauga is using magic!  He's a wizard!   Ooo, ooo, ooo, can you do that thing Gandalf did with the Balrog?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

*also watches Verdauga* Tsk, tsk. *sets Verdauga on fire*

Quote from: Booklover on November 02, 2019, 03:08:31 PM
Given Hobbiton is also Teletubby land, should we be making teletubby pancakes (or was it toast?)?
I'm pretty sure Hobbiton and Teletubby land are two very different things. For starters, Hobbiton is kiwi and Teletubbies are British. Then for the main we have the fact that Teletubbies have televisions in their stomachs, where as Hobbits didn't even have TV at all. The for dessert, we have the Teletubby animation, cartoon style stuff and the Hobbit awesome photography in real places with real actors and absolutely no animation.
(But yeah, let's have pancakes and toast)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!