A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wish to join the Purple Unicorn Army of Brazil, led by me?

Yes
No

Dannflower Reguba

Ervoyce grinned, "maybe if they could've kept up with us. Come on, it's this way." The squirrel headed off in a direction just slightly off of where Vatra was going, "I've walked these woods so many times I've considered giving the trees names."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

"Well then I'm glad you'r here," Vatra said smiling for the first time in a long time and turning to fallow him.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: *facepalm* I can't believe I missed a snowball fight! *shakes fist* Stupid testing! Fine. Well, now that I've escaped, relatively unscathed- *twitch*- Ahem. Like I said, relatively unscathed, I can devote more time to actually having fun. Sorry I have to ask again, but it would be super helpful if someone could please let me know the important bits of what's been going on? The last thing I know of was the snowball fight.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Vatra ran off for reasons, (so descriptive :P) Arya, Hail, and Myself chased her down (well, Arya was starting to, but she turned around) Hail got captured because he just sat and watched as an archer shot him, Vatra was going fisticuffs with a wolverine (and winning I might add) I got her to leave and we escaped.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

OOC: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I got a reply all typed up and then Dan posted...  :'( so I will post this really long thing any way...

OK. So after the snowball fight Vatra attacked Arya and then getting upset she ran off in to Mossflower woods Ervoyce, Hail and Arya fallow but Ervoyce convinces Arya to go back where she finds Zanga who had just seen a vision appointing him abbey hero. Then the Arya went to find Zu. Then Vatra finds the vermin camp she makes herself a weppon and prepares to get a closer look when hail comes runing yelling for her to stop this attracts the vermin's attention. Hail got shot Vatra went in to the Bloodwrath and attacked the vermin. then Hail got captured and Ervoyce got Vatra mad at him and she chased him in to the woods. He lead he away from the vermin. After Vatra snaped out of it Ervoyce convinced her to go back to the abbey... so that is it... and as you probably have guessed already I do not know the meaning of summery...  ;D    

Cornflower MM

OOC: Hey, they pretty much covered it...Except the fact that Arya has a huge crush on Ervoyce. What?I'm a girl. Maybe not a girly one, who like Barbies (Ugh....Who want's an anorexic doll?) and pink, fluffy things that all look alike. Give me a good knife, a good stick, and mud, and I'll take the knife, mud, andstick.

Faiyloe

OOC: Ya sorry But I think Vatra just stole Ervoyce from you.

Cornflower MM

OOC: *Shrugs* We'll let Dan decide which squirrel. Ha ha, seems kinda funny....Who would have thought that I'd be typing that?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Yikes, I knew this would happen before I even started posting in this RP.  ::)

Faiyloe

OOC: I think it is your fault. Vatra was actually trying to avoid you. ;D

rachel25

OOC: Poor, Ervoyce, now he must choose his true love, and break the heart of one of his lovers!!!  :P
Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 23, 2013, 10:56:38 PM
OOC: Hey, they pretty much covered it...Except the fact that Arya has a huge crush on Ervoyce. What?I'm a girl. Maybe not a girly one, who like Barbies (Ugh....Who want's an anorexic doll?) and pink, fluffy things that all look alike. Give me a good knife, a good stick, and mud, and I'll take the knife, mud, and stick.
Me too, but there was a point that I really liked Barbies, it was years ago, and I usually made them fight like gladiators but what the heck. I now prefer, mud, knife, and a stick. I actually have a swish army knife, a stick, and my garden is really muddy, so I'm happy.  ;D 
And now back to the abandoned RP!!!  ;)

Blaggut

Ooc: Can someone give me some details on what just happened with my horde? Did someone get captured? Geez, this is taking forever. Atleast it will get fun soon. Mahuahahhwahahahhahahahah
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

OOC: Hail just got captured and dragged into your tent. I would put a link to the post but I G2G.

Blaggut

Ok ready.

Bic: Grund called his seer to his tent. He needed to talk. To her about his prisoner. Waiting for her, he cruelly kicked the fox in the stomach, and then the crouch. "Traitor, your goin ta' die for dat! He then ordered his guards to take the prisoner to a nearby tent, out of earshot. The tent was heavily fortified by ten foxes
~Just a soft space boi~