....Okey.....

Life is too short to rush through it.

Romsca

Quote from: MatthiasMan on April 10, 2013, 11:46:48 AM
My age exceeds your IQ. . . .

Significantly. . . .

You must REALLY old then ;D

W0NWILL

Quote from: Fender, RobotsNo, it's a fusion of jazz and funk. It's called junk.

Redwallfan7

iCarly:

Mrs Briggs *When she's playing the bagpipes in the class: And just so you'll be able to hear me (plugs in the speakers)

Sam: Oh man, this is torture!

Freddie (to Carly and Sam): Look what I've got!
Carly and Sam (sarcastically) Wow! So cool!
Freddie: You don't know, do you?
Carly: Nope, no idea
Sam: And we don't care

Sam: Yes, can I help you?
Guy: Yeah, I said I wanted hot sauce and there was no hot sauce on my tray.
Sam: Sorry. [slams a bottle of hot sauce on the counter] Here's some hot sauce!
Guy: You should have put it on my tray in the first place!
Sam: You know where I want to put it right now?!
Sam's boss: Sam, don't talk to the customers that way

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody:
Carrie: Ok London, you're up
London: Ooh! You mean I get to throw the round thingy at the white thingies? Yay me!!
Maddie: We're doomed.

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Ungatt Trunn

Donkey from Shrek talking to...uh, Shrek: And then your friend says somethn' weird, and then theres that awkward silence...
*Awkward silence*

KitrallStreamrippler

"I warn you, if you bore me, I shall have my revenge." -J.R.R. Tolkein

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."
— John Rogers

I like the John Rogers quote because I have read both of those books, and understand exactly what he means. ;D
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

Quote from: Dalai LamaWhether one believes in religion or not, whether one believes in rebirth or not, there isn't anyone who doesn't appreciate kindness or compassion.

Quote from: Me[About Alice in Wonderland]I know that Alice falls down a rabbit hole and is shrinked and grown and becomes her original size and has to do something and along the way encounters a disappearing cat and an insane person with a funky hat. Yeah, I could use an overview.

Rusvul

Do those quotes have anything to do with each other?
Cluny the Scourge from Hethrin's Redwall, the Abriged Series:
I'm going to KILL the Redwallers for killing cheesethief when I wanted to kill him!
Random soldier: Uh, chief, don't ye think yer getting a bit too violent?
Cluny: Violent? No, of course not. Now shut up, or I'll kill you and bury you and dig you up and clone you and KILL YOUR CLONE!!

W0NWILL

No, I made the one concerning Alice in Wonderland a few minutes after finding the Dalai Lama one. No connection, though.

cregga rose eyes

A quote from Martin the Warrior that always makes me smile:
((paraphrased))
Rose:...Oh, Grumm, you're a dear!"
Grumm:"Oi bain't no deer, oi be a mole, an' doant 'ee fergit it, mizzy!"
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 23, 2012, 02:55:50 AM
  My favorite Zelda quote?

Navi:  Hey!  Listen!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Hehehe...  Yes, it was very annoying, all three billion times she said it in the game.  ::)

My favorite second Doctor quote (of the one episode I've seen :P):

"Well now I know you're mad, I just wanted to make sure."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

"Real Generosity is doing something nice for somewon who'll never find it out."- Frank A. Clark

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 27, 2013, 07:30:47 PM
  Hehehe...  Yes, it was very annoying, all three billion times she said it in the game.  ::)

My favorite second Doctor quote (of the one episode I've seen :P):

"Well now I know you're mad, I just wanted to make sure."

Aye, Ze Tomb o' ze Cybermen. 'ilariouz!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

"If everybody was a Superhero, then no one would be."-Myself