Main Menu

Favorite Quotes

Started by Rainshadow, September 14, 2012, 11:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

"Friends are just family we meet along the way."

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jetthebinturong

Boomstick: Baggy pants, giant sword, brooding personality. Ragna has tragic backstory written all over him.
Wiz: I'd actually go with gruesome. As a young child he and his siblings were confined in an experimental facility as lab rats.
Boomstick: Bummer. What were they trying to do?
Wiz: No one knows. What's important here is that they were rescued by a talking cat named Juubei who happened to be the most feared warrior on the planet. However things took a darker turn when Ragna's sister Saya grew very sick.
Boomstick: With what?
Wiz:...Sickness? No one knows. Ragna took Saya under his wing but their younger brother Jin was irritated that Ragna was not spending more time with him. Being a reasonable guy, he decided that the only solution was to murder his brother.
Boomstick: Oh yeah, because that makes sense. I'm lonely, I'll kill one of the only people I care about, great plan! So then a maniacal hipster villain named Yuki Terumi showed up out of nowhere, helped Jin impale Ragna through the chest and then cut off his arm for good measure.
Wiz: Why? How? No one knows. Have you familiarized yourself with that term yet? Good, because it's not stopping any time soon.
Boomstick: Moving on for sanity's sake, Ragna would have been done for until an omniscient, time-travelling, pig-tailed vampire descended from the heavens, snapped her fingers, magicked him a new arm and left. No, no. Don't think, just accept.
Boomstick: Ragna's angsty rage took him on a tour of single-handed government smashing, earning him the nickname: The Grim Reaper.
Wiz: And racking up an unprecedented bounty of ninety-billion... whatever their currency is. No one knows. And despite being the largest bounty of all time he still freely walks the world on foot and in public with no attempt to disguise himself whatsoever.
Boomstick: Probably because nobody wants to tick him off. We're talking about a guy who treats getting knocked through solid concrete as an inconvenience, survived multiple impalings through the chest, took out hundreds of armed officers without breaking a sweat, and obliterated an entire street with a single one-handed sword strike.
~ Wiz and Boomstick, Death Battle: Ragna vs Sol Badguy

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Skyblade

"A bad dress rehearsal makes a good concert."

- my music teacher

Luftwaffles

"Old men are the future" - Don't remember where I heard it, but I liked it a lot.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Banya

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.  - Frank Zappa

Hickory

"Teamwork is essential. It gives them other people to shoot at."
-Unknown
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Luftwaffles

"79% of the stairs accidents happen on the stairs" - Gumball.

"Never, never, never give up" - Winston Churchill.

"Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning" - Erwin Rommel.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Skyblade

"Athletes and musicians make astronomical amounts of money. People get paid $100 million to throw a baseball! Shouldn't we all take less and pass some of that money onto others? Think about firefighters, teachers and policemen. We should celebrate people that are intellectually smart and trying to make this world a better place."

- Kid Rock

Hickory

"What doesn't kill you *smash* makes you stronger."

-Ultron
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Luftwaffles

"Stop existing and start living" - Michael Jackson.

Skyblade

"What you do every day matters more than what you do every once in a while." - Unknown

Luftwaffles

"The Secret of getting ahead is getting started" - Mark Twain.

Eulaliaaa!

"Want candy?" -Age of Ultron

"Is this your first time?... Intimidating someone? Then I'm afraid that I'm not very afraid."
"Everyone is scared of someone."
"Cuttlefish! Deep sea creatures that make lights *intimidates a fish* I saw a documentary of it once, it was terrifying..."
(It went something like that) -Age of Ultron
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

"Hey Plugg, let's change the world."

- Me

Wot, wot!

:D these are all great quotes

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world"
~ My dad and I :)
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."