News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

ATTACK ON REDWALL ABBEY

Started by Ashleg, September 06, 2017, 11:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*A spear suddenly stabs Sebias in the back, and the otter drops to the ground slowly*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

*pretends not to notice Seb, whistles* :D

lass of something much

*Lass fought her way back into the abbey, attacking the vermin from behind, as they assaulted the great walls*
*reaching the doors, she called softly to an otter waiting at the gates* "Brook, open up, it's me, Lass!" *the young gate keeper looked out the peep hole, then opened the door just wide enough to let the waiting woodlanders in*
"Brook, please get this cat to the infirmary" *The young otter looked questioningly at the cat, then called for the infirmary aide. meanwhile, Lass had helped Carlo to a chair* "I need to go out and help fight, be good or I'll chop your other paw off too!" *she said with a small smile, then slipped back out*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Scott saw a vermin creeping up on Sebias. Shifting his gun to aim at the vermin he fired CLICK Scott was out of ammo. He watched as the bif otter got stabbed in the back. Throwing his useless gun away and drawing his scottish backhand sword, Scott fought his way to where Sebias lay. Arrows bounced harmlessly off of his armor as he ran to Sebias. Scott snapped the neck of the vermin that stabbed Sebias in the back and knelt beside Seb and felt for a pulse. Scott was overjoyed to feel a slight pulse.*"I'll get you out of here Seb" Scott picked up Seb on his shoulder and ran for the abbey.*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Captain Wortshire

uugghghhh.

*reaches out*

Mom? is htat you???
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

*leans against the gate, fighting for dear life, mainly blocking, but still taking a tole on the attacking vermin, then seeing Scott approach; Seb over his shoulder, Lass missed another block, this time of an arrow, she looked at her arm with a look of pain, and continued hacking at the evil beasts. She called to Worty* "Look out! There's an arrow aimed for your upper leg! MOVE!!!"
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

*flops to the ground and rolls away*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Lays Seb on the floor*"Lass can you get you and Seb's wounds patched up while I grab Worty?"*Sprinting out the door Scott doged arrows and other missiles. Grabbing Worty Scott ran as fast as he could back to the abbey.*

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*calls to the gate keeper again, the Young otter opens the door just wide enough to slip through* "Thanks" *Lass gasped out as she tried to carry the big otter safely into the abbey*
{BTW we drove them back out the walls}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Corporal Rubbadub

*rubba leaps off the walls into the midst of the vermin, hacking and slashing*

Captain Wortshire

HEY SCOTT! LET ME GO, I GOT TO CONTINUE FIGHTING!
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Scott McLamok

*Scott ran into the abbey and plopped the captain on the floor*"Better get that bump on your head checked cap'n! It looks like you got a grenade growing out of your skull"

This is the Way.

Captain Wortshire

*pulls out mallet, smashes bump on my head, effectively flattening it, but also knocking myself out*

- Worty used Mallet Smash on Bump
- It is Super Effective
- Bump has feinted
- Worty has feinted
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.