News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: The Story of the Lost Dibbuns

Started by Redwall Musician, September 09, 2011, 02:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

OCC: Uh, yeah.  :P I got busy, then I stopped getting busy, and well, I kinda got out of the role-playing mode (I have modes, kinda like a robot). I'm hoping to jump back into role-playing, and if anyone wants, I'll continue this.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Skipper

i will gladly continue, i just need to refresh my memory

Mad Maudie

"yah Scwubbing dishush be nast not good for likkle gerbie nonnononononoooooooooooooo!" Gerbie wailed at the hapless Clove
"Shuttaup i bee trying to fink so we get bakk too rweddwall den make up escussies?" She asked

OOC see if i overdid her dibbun voice a little ;)
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

OOC: abit
BIC:Oakleaf scratched his chin as he tyed to think of an idea, he waved a paw a gerbie 'Shush, tryin ta think of speshul pwans' he mached back and forth with his paws on his waist

Mad Maudie

"What bee's speshul planses teel me cwove pweese?" Gerbie asked
"No Gerbie he needs to think up an idea to stop us from getting in trouble!"
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Oakleaf jumped up in excitement 'stwabees! i got de answer' Oakleaf yelled excitedly 'we be near de gate and dey lock ush out!' Oakleaf smiled glad he had thought up an excellent plan

Redwall Musician

OOC:  I believe the old otter's name was Furrborrow?
BIC:
Furrborrow, had a great amount of patience, and any other beast would have been tired of the dibbuns by the time they reached a strange opening in the woods.
"Where's is this place?" Gemma asked, her voice in awe as she looked around at the homely log of a house. Suddenly a warm and sweet scent reached her nose, and she set off running. Food was being cooked in there.
The other dibbuns ran after her, and Furrborrow followed. Inside, many otters and squirrels could be seen, eating on the table, and his wife at the cauldron was serving the dibbuns.
"Where ever did these dears come from?" She asked.
"Raz, I think their from Redwall Abbey. I recused them from old Greywind's place."
"The poor dears, all locked up in that witch of a mouses home. That woman will pay one day!" said Raz. Apparently this wasn't the only group of dibbuns that had been saved from Greywind. "I think we need to do something about her now!"
A yell of agreement went up from the otters and squirrels at the table.
Melody looked up from her spot on the floor, where her soup and scones were. "Sir, can we 'elp you?"
"Oh, Furrborrow, let them!" Raz said.
Furrborrow gave into his wife and asked the dibbuns, "Well, what can you do?"
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Skipper

Oakleaf jumped on the table and shouted 'where me pudden? me needs pudden ta grow big'n'strong' Oakleaf followed the smell of cooking to a huge pan

rachel25

OOC: Um can anyone join in or do you have to sigh up  ???  8)