News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

RP: The Story of the Lost Dibbuns

Started by Redwall Musician, September 09, 2011, 02:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

The sun was sinking into the earth. A quiet breeze tapped the roof of Redwall Abbey. The dibbuns were being lead off to bed by the old badgermum Stripeblossom. All were freshly scrubbed and ready for a good nights sleep.

OCC: Okay, we are staring the night they are kidnapped. So you can make your characters be naughty and cause trouble before they go to sleep. Anyone can control Stripeblossom.

"I don't be wantin' to go to blinking sleep, wot!" Melody said. She waddled up to her bed and began bouncing up and down. "Don't wanna go to bed, wot! Don't wanna go to bed, wot!"
Gemma rolled her eyes, "You always do that when your tired."
"Don't wanna go to bed, wot!" Melody continued as she jumped up and down. It was a good way to let her energy out and get her to sleep, so Stripeblossom let her jump.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Tiria Wildlough

Kerita was unsuccessfully trying to haul Jinnie into bed. The small fat mousebabe had plonked down on the threshold of the dormitory and simply refused to move.
The otterbabe pleaded with her little friend. 'Pleeze, Jinnie, I tired!
He shook his head resolutely. 'No, wanna stay up an' pla'!'
Keri wagged a small paw at him. 'Ba'mum get ya inta t'ubble, you come t'bed!'
Stripeblossom picked Jinnie up. 'You're coming to bed, whether you like it or not. If you don't sleep, you won't grow up big and strong.'
'Don't wanna go ta bed, on'y wanna stay up an' be lickle!'
The badgermum sighed. 'That's not a very promising future. Come on!'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Gonff

Melanda herself did not want to go to bed, but she tried to get Flinn to bed hoping that Stripeblossom would let her stay up longer because she was a little older.
"Come on Flinn its time for bed!" She exclaimed trying to get Flinn to want to go to sleep.
"I don' wanna!!!" Flinn yelled "I wan' to stay up like you 'Landa."
"I'll go to bed as soon as you do." She said coaxing Flinn.
"You sing me a song?" Flinn asked.
"Not tonight Flinn." Melanda said, getting frustrated.
"I'll sing everyone a song if you all get in bed!" Stripeblossom said, hoping it would work.
Flinn jumped in his bed "Fwinn ready for a song!"
Melanda sighed and sat on her own bed as Stripeblossom started a song.

OOC: Anyone what to chose what song Stripeblossom sings? Or if there's more troublesome dibbens maybe she won't sing a song yet.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ffoile and Bboile quickly got into their beds, which were right next to one another. They giggled knowingly and put paws to their lips, so the badger wouldn't think that they were up to something. Stripeblossom coughed to clear her voice and broke out into the lullaby.

Quiet birds asleep in their trees,
happily content in their home.
waves rolling gently over the seas,
covered on top with foam.
The day has silently turned into night.

Now hush little one, and you will hear
the trees quietly swaying in the breeze.
And know that you will have nothing to fear,
for the sun will rise again over the trees.
And everything will be good and right.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Muse

Sorl slid through the door as Stripeblossom sang. He crept silently toward his bed, trying not to alert her. But she stiffened and turned, staring at the guilty-faced otter.
"To bed!" she thundered, and Flor sadly slunk into his bunk.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Shinella

Rakitan scowled, "Me no lika dat song! Singa nather wun, gamma." she climbed skillfully around her bed posts, finally perching on top of one and refusing to budge.
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Redwall Musician

Stripeblossom said, "That's enough now. Go to sleep or else the ghost of Mossflower shall get you."
"Who is the ghost of Mossflower?" Melody asked.
"He's a giant stoat, who had a ship. But when a mad sea storm hit,  the ship crashed into a rock. Now he haunts Mossflower, looking for little dibbuns to fix his ship."
Melody hid under the covers. "I be going to sleep now!"
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Shinella

Raki stuck out her lower lip, "You fibbed gamma!" she said defiantly, crossing her little arms over her chest.
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Muse

"Yeah," Flor scoffed. "Everyone knows there;s no such thing as ghosts." He giggled, and then ducked his head back under the blankets when Stripeblossom looked at him warningly.
By Muse

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ffoile had snuck out of his bed and silently crept up behind Flor. "Ooooooooh, I am a ghoooooost! Bewaaaaare!" he said in what he thought was a ghostly voice. Meanwhile, Bboile had taken his pillow and chucked it at Raki.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: @Redwall Musician, you mean Vilu Daskar, don't you? :D Nice idea. ;)
BIC: Keri muffled a giggle at the sight of Ffoile being a ghost. Jinnie said very loudly, 'Ther's no a ghost, it on'y be Ffoily!'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

OCC: I'm not sure. I think I was half asleep when I posted it. Just a heads up. All Dibbuns need to go to bed soon. I will be writing up the kidnapping scene some time very soon.

Shinella

Raki fell off the post as the pillow hit her, she scowled darkly at Bboile, "That notta nice!" she said sternly, then she grabbed the pillow up and ran towards Bboile, hitting him over the head viciously, she giggled, then hit him again, and again, calling, "Piwwow fight!"

Gonff

OOC: HIAG, you always love to start fights don't you?

BIC: Please everyone get back in your beds! Stipeblossom said, becoming impatient.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Muse

Flor giggled and jumped onto Bboile? screaming, "Watch out. The vermin are here!" Bboile shrieked and laughed as the vole rolled on the ground, while the otter hung grimly on.
By Muse