News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

RP: The Story of the Lost Dibbuns

Started by Redwall Musician, September 09, 2011, 02:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

Clovebud "Muvva i not want bed, tell nuther fibble wot wot" she said folding her blanket away from her and looking at Flor "Shutta up or else Muvva not tell Fibble Wot wot wohot!" she said yawning 

OOC. you can look at my characters in the sign up section hope you like them    ;D
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Both Flor and Ffoile got tangled up in the blanket and fell down. Meanwhile, Bboile escaped from Raki's attack, and grabbed a nearby pillow off a bed and ran back over and fought off Raki with it.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Mad Maudie

Gerbie "Hey gimme my piwow back i neads it to get sleepy cwove grab it for me i neads it"
Clove "why this's so Spiffenly superific wot wot" Clovebud liked making up words no one could understand she grabbed a pillow and joined the fun by waking Bboile over the head with a hard pillow   
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

Jinnie clambered out of his bed, and sneaked up behind Clovebud. He grabbed her small shoulders, yelling, 'Da ghoft of Mofflower be here!'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Mad Maudie

"De gostfs of mossflower are here" she screamed jumping in her little white nightgown

Gerbie"No dey not i sawd the ole ting twas only Jinnie."

Stripeblossom "no it wasn't the ghost but he will come soon and then there will be no snacks for dibbuns who do not go to bed i am tired myself after dealing with you so go to bed!" she thundered leaving the room
Clove jumped neatly into her bed with her pillow as she watched Gerbie taking his pillow from Bboile "It be mine i likes it cause it be softer than yours" He said pulling it from him and sticking his tongue out at him and scrambling into his bed 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

The night had grown silent and peaceful. The beast at Redwall abbey did not hear the small wicker gate on the east side open silently. Eight white figures stole through the abbey grounds. They already knew where they prize was. The climbed with graceful ease up the main abbey building. Soon the entered into a window. There was the treasure they had been looking for!

"Have the White rats returned?" said Lord Tirman. The stoat sat waiting in his long boat.
"Nay, sire." said Darkeye the weasel.
Soon the White rats came. "We have brought it to thee my lord," the leader of the rats said. He signaled to the others to give Tirman the bags. Tirman looked inside the loaded down bags. There inside were sleeping dibbuns. "Darkeye, give them their pay. They have done well. These little beast will make fine slave beast aboard my ship. Make haste! We have not long until the abbey beast come after in search of these babes."

Six long boats floated down River Moss. Asleep on the floor of the boats was the dibbuns.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Mad Maudie

All clove bud could remember was the swinging felling and a bump
"Ow muvva! muvva gerbie hit me ow!" she said as she scrambled out of the sack that held her and gerbie she rose and found herself looking in the face of a stoat
"awe shes kinda cute mate whats 'er' name?" he turned looking at a white rat
"how'm i supposed ti know mate i just stuck 'er' in yon sack" he said looking at her
"you old barrel bellied toad mine name Just happens to be Hon. Clovebud woodsorel of redwall abbey!"
Stoat "Barrel belly I'll show you what a barrel bellied toad can do!" he said drawing his cutlass the white rat intervened
"Boss says no one touches the baby thingys mate you'll be murdered if'n yah murder 'er'" the stoat sat back down whilst Clovebud started waking Gerbie up   
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Shinella

Raki rubbed a paw across her eyes, then she rubbed a large bumb on her head ruefully, calling out, "Gamma! Where be you? I wannanutha fibba storiee!" she soon realized where she was, she grinned cheekily at a vermin, poking him viciously in the belly, then giggled, "I ina dreamy lan'?" she asked no-one in particular, still giggling.

(I updated Raki's sign-up... ^.^)
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Mad Maudie

gerbie awoke to the feel of being pushed over by clove he awoke in time to here what Raki's statement
"den,I be dweaming wiv yah Rak hey i feel like i hurted myself Rak do i av a bump or lump on mines ead?" 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ffoile woke up, rubbing his head. He saw Bboile and woke him up. They had just gotten out of their beds to sneak out to the kitchens when the vermin had appeared.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

Kerita was having a nightmare. The Ghost of Mossflower was chasing her. She ran and ran, but then tripped on a root, and fell. The Ghost was just about to grab her when there was a crash, and she woke up with an ugly rat standing over her.
Jinnie looked up at the rat and giggled, 'Great seasings, you be ugwy!'
'Ugly, eh? I'll teach ye t'call me ugly!' The rat picked up Jinnie and was about to run him through, when another rat intervened.
'Yer not s'posed to touch the babes! They're vallible!'
Reluctantly, the ugly rat put down Jinnie, who thought the whole thing was enormous fun.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Shinella

Raki stared in awe at the large bump on her friends head, "Wowo, matey, datsa bigga one ye've gotta thar!" she patted her's with pride, still in awe of Gerbie.
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Mad Maudie

[quote ]Jinnie looked up at the rat and giggled, 'Great seasings, you be ugwy!'
'Ugly, eh? I'll teach ye t'call me ugly!' The rat picked up Jinnie and was about to run him through, when another rat intervened.
'Yer not s'posed to touch the babes![/quote]

OOC i have those two exact lines except i called a stoat a barrel bellied toad but oh well
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

OCC: Sorry guys. I will not be able to post the escape scene for a while. Having some internet stuff going on. I beg you to be patcient!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Mad Maudie

"I bet mines be bigger"Not waiting for a reply he looked at one of the white rats
"wow i like your color all white and fluffy and soft cwove feel him he soft hehehhehe"
Clove "He is a rat and i have a question for him what is your name why are we here where are we going?"
the rat seemed puzzled "well um we uh we're not supposed to talk to the dibby things"
gerbie looked at him And whispered and nodded knowingly "I know where we be a'going to!"   
The white fox looked puzzled "you do?" gerbie started giggling to himself and then spoke "Yep we be going to Da ghost of mosfwawers pwace heheheh!" 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~