Started by Redwall Musician, September 09, 2011, 02:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

"me wanna storwe, pwease" Oakleaf went up and held tightly onto her paw

Mad Maudie

"NO GO TO BED OR ELSE!" she thundered at the hapless dibbuns
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Oakleaf looked dissapointed then brighened up and said "me wanna stwabeez"

Mad Maudie

"A What!" she she yelled at them "Whatever it is no! Go to bed!" she said picking them up none to gently and stuffing them in the seller
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

The children had fallen into a deep sleep. "Wake up you little lazy babes!" cam a call. The dibbuns looked up to see the cellar door open. As they tumbled out, Wind gave them instruction, "If you want to stay here, we'll have to work. I like trinkets. So alla you have got to prove to me that you can work. Go out to the woods and come back with something shiny or sparkling for Wind."

OCC: Okay guys, go out and get something special for Wind. But no escaping, come back!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Mad Maudie

clove and gerbie started walking on the woods close together
"Her looky what i founded Cwove!" gerbie exclaimed holing up an object of a bright red
"It looks like a ruby!" clove exclaimed loudly then bent down and picked up a mirror it was not very big but big enough to see your entire face
"Gerbie i found a mirror isn't beautiful" She said standing a back to look at herself they made there way to the mouses house   
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Oakleaf had not gone far when he saw a magpie leave its nest, he scrambled in to its nest and looked around "shiny things" he gasped, he then loaded stuff into his bag (given by wind) and made his way down the tree and to the shelter (thing) he strolled in but kept tripping over his bag and fell on his bot in front of wind "me fwind shiny things" he held the bag up to her

Redwall Musician

Melody picked a pretty wild flower, "This be very shiny, wot!"
Gemma rolled her eyes. "Why do you have to follow me. You don't got haf a brain in your head. And whatever brain you do gots, it's all wasted on dreaming."
"This flower is very shiny," Melody said. She was looking closely at it and ignoring Gemma's remarks.
Gemma sighed, "I'm going this way to find real shiny things." And she walked off leaving Melody by herself. The first thing Gemma saw was a stone. It was blue and sparked slightly. Any older beast would have known that this stone had been painted by somebeast. But being a dibbun, Gemma didn't think twice and headed back to the house. Melody was already there with her flower.
"Look my flower is shiny!"
Wind hit Melody's paw sending the flower flying, "That ain't shiny. Go back out there and look harder. Let me see what you got mouse. Oh, a stone. Okay, your good."
Gemma beamed with pride.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Mad Maudie

both gerbie and Clove made there way back to the old house
"Looky Looky! i founded a wuby" he said holding it up in his tiny paw
"Yes very good young one you will do fine Next!" she bellowed at clove
"I founded this mirror ma'am" she said holding it up for wind to see
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Shinella

Razz scavenged not far from the home, alone. She mumbled furiously to herself, "Somfing shiny, indweed!" she finally held up an object, it was covered with earth, but as she polished it with her thumb-pad, it showed a dull shine. She smiled to herself, "Somfing shiny, she getta swabeez now!" Razz dashed back towards the house, yodeling, "I found it, Miss! I found somfing shiny!" she waved her prize in the air.

(you can choose what you want it to be.. lol! I wasn't sure.. there couldn't be much close by.. xD)
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Tiria Wildlough

Keri dragged Jinnie along, scanning the ground. Suddenly, she came up with a smooth stone. 'Looka, Jinnie, it be a lickle rock. Cumm on, we take it back to miz Gwaywalker.'
Jinnie had found a snail. Kerita knocked it out of his paw. 'Nononono, you not take dat, Jin, it be vewwy icky desgustin'.'
The mousebabe pouted. 'I wanna take sumfink!' He rooted about in the loam, and found a piece of rock crystal. 'See, it be lotsa shiny pwetty!'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Bboile and Ffoile walked in juggling two shiny crystals amongst the pair of them. "We fow'd some-" they both shouted in unision. While saying this they didn't pay any attention to the crystals and they smashed onto the floor. Ffoile picked up both halfs of one, and Bboile the two halfs of the other. "Look, now it's four!" Bboile said, grinning happily. "Now we have du'ble the crystals!"
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

Melody had simply walked in a big circle and was now getting near Wind's home again. She sat down, "What do I get now?"
She reached into her pocket and found a scone which had turned to crumbs. "I forgotted I putted that in there." She put the mess of crumbs into her mouth. She reached into the other pocket, "Maybe something shiny in there."
She pulled out a spoon, "That's where my soup spoon goes, wot! I was looking for that." She sat up and a ray of sun flashed on the metal spoon. It was a very special spoon because Melody had gotten it from the Abbot. And it was made of metal. She saw the rays reflect on the spoon. "Well it bees shiny."
She ran to Wind, "It shiny!"
Wind snatched it from her hand. "Good." 
Melody sighed. Her very special spoon gone.

Skipper

Oakleaf clambered onto the table and said "me wanna somefink to eat" he started marching around banging a wooden spoon on a pot and chanting "me wanna cake lotsa lotsa cake, me wanna stwarbee fizz lotsa lotsa stwarbee fizz"

Redwall Musician

OCC: Okay, everyone has payed Wind except Muse and Gonff. But I'll go on ahead and we shall go on to the next task. BIC:

Wind sat the children down on the floor. "You all did very good. But now it's time for me to eat. I'm going out to pick some berries. While I'm away I wants you to be good. I'm not taking you berry picking because you'd eat them all. And if you leave the home I'll give you all a good spanking and lock you in the cellar." And with that Wind left closing the door behind her. The dibbuns wouldn't go anywhere. They were lost and even if they did leave she would be able to find them again.
Melody rolled on to her back. "I wanna my spoon back," she cried.
"Don't cry, Mel'dee," Gemma said, "We be okay."
"Wahhhahhhhahh, I wanna my spoon!" Melody said.
Gemma stood up. "I saw where's miz Wind put her shiny things." She began to climb up a chair to reach the little box which rested on the fire place mantle. Her little hand grabbed the box. "I got it!" said the mousebabe as she tumbled to the floor making a loud bang.
"My spoon," Melody grabbed the spoon as it had fallen out of the box as well as many other shiny trinkets.
"Ouch! My tail spot be's hurting very bad now," Gemma said, "You better be-"
"What are you doing here?" said a voice. It was an old otter. He was standing looking through the little opening which made a window in the hut. "Looks like old Wind found herself some new slaves. Come on little ones, I'll get you out of here."
As the dibbuns went out the door they began following the old otter through the woods of Mossflower. Where he was taking them, they did not know. But they did like him, for he had given each of them a candied chestnut.

OCC: Okay guys, this otter is going to take us to his home. It's kinda of an interesting home, but I'll post about it later. Right now you need to talk to the otter. Anyone can play him, and give him a name. Ask him for another chestnut, or ask something dibbun-y as they walk through Mossflower.