News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

RP: The Story of the Lost Dibbuns

Started by Redwall Musician, September 09, 2011, 02:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

Oakleaf walked over to the mouse and said "whos beez you"

Redwall Musician

"I'm Wind Graywalker. What are all of you doing here. Oh never mind, come to my house and have some soup," the mouse offered.
The next moment the dibbuns sat in Wind's home built of mud and sticks.
The soup was warm and delicious, full of carrots and water shrimps.
Melody took another sip of the soup, "This beez very yummy. It's good for Melody, wot!"
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Skipper

Oakleaf finished his and said "this beez good, more...pwease"

Shinella

Razz literally polished hers off in one gulp, although half of it was plastered to her face, she held her bowl forth again with sticky paws, "Mowr pweaz!!"
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Bboile and Ffoile had started eating theirs, but halfway through had decided that it would be much more fun to have fun while eating it, so they got into a contest of who could slurp their zoup the loudest. After each had finished with Bboile being the winner, they both looked at Wind.
"More Pwease."
"Aye, more pwease."
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

Wind dished out some more soup. "Now tell me what you are doing here."

OCC: Okay guys, tell Wind your tale, and do it as dibbuns should. Stretch the truth and so on.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Shinella

OOC: heet-teet! my pleasure, marm!! =P

BIC: Razz, after demolishing her 2nd bowl of soup, took up the tale, with wide eyes, "Da ghost o' Mossflowah eated up the white ghosts and then it eated up us!" she flung a paw afar and started talking jibberish.

OOC: someone intercedes? :D lol
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Bboile stood up in his chair to look taller, but the effect was mostly lost due to his short size. "Aye, but we escaped with the help of a friendly chik-a-dee!" said he, flailing his paws about and finishing the act by falling right out of his chair. Ffoile jumped out of his chair and tackled him from middair, and they rolled about the room fighting.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Skipper

Oakleaf tipped his soup on Ffoile Bboile and climbed out of their reach

Shinella

Razz giggled then jumped amid the fray her soup bowl clamped on her head like a helmet.

Mad Maudie

Gerbie ran up and whacked Bboilie over the head
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

Jinnie spread his paws wide. 'Dere was lotsa biiiig ghofts, but me whack dem ova da head wiv me stick!'
The mousebabe held up a flimsy twig he had found along the way.
Wagging a paw in front of his face, Kerita took over. 'No ya didn't, Jinnie, dey hit you, and you go wheeeeeee!'
The otterbabe toppled off her chair, and ended up with a bruised bottom.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Mad Maudie

"I killed one of them you know!" gerbie said in a loud  voice
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Shinella

Razz puckered her lips, "No, no! They eated us up!" she stated firmly.

Mad Maudie

"They did now such thing" Clove stuck out her upper lip

"Enough! i am tired of this arguing come little dibbuns to bed" the old mouse said sighing
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~