News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Interview a Redwall character

Started by Redwallfan7, June 15, 2012, 08:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Dead as well, but I wish I could die as honorable as them.

Rainshadow

If you had to die in any way, how would you die?  Because I would prefer to die in my sleep; painlessly and peacefully.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

I would go down fighting for my lord, my mountain, my friends, or any noble cause.

Rainshadow

Do you have any special clothing you wear?  I mean, anything more special than wot you have on right now?

W0NWILL

I have a ceremonial tunic with a buncha medals. Don't like it as much as simple tunics. My lord calls, goodbye. *leaves*

Rainshadow

W0NWILL

Your turn, if you want. Someone asked to, don't remember.

Rainshadow

*Mattimeo walks in*  Hello, everybody!

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

hi Matti! What's your favorite hobby?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Quote from: W0NWILL on August 07, 2012, 04:25:42 AM
Hi, are you Martin?

Er, no.  I'm Mattimeo.  You can call me Matti though.  Everyone does.

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on August 07, 2012, 04:36:58 AM
hi Matti! What's your favorite hobby?

I like fishing with my father in the Abbey Pond.

W0NWILL

Okay Matthias, who's your best friend?

Rainshadow

Hey!  I am not my father!  I am Matthias Methuselah Mortimer, the warrior of Redwall!  Oh, and my best friends are Tim and Tess Churchmouse.

W0NWILL

What do you think of Martin the II, Matthias?