News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Pillow Fight!!!!

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eualaia

then roxas starstriker runs out from behind a tree then picks up nightfire throws her in the air and sends her flying with a big pillow*
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Skipper

Skippe charhes at Roxas and boots him into a pillow full of bricks, catches Nighfire 'there you go messmate'

winifred

*winifred hold up a whoppin huge pillow with her rudder*
May I join? :)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

eualaia

whacks winifred over the head with big pillow*

YES
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Rainshadow

Shadow was walking by, whistling a tune when she heard the screaming and shouting... and a strange thumping noise.  Pillow fight!  She ran into the room, grabbed a pillow, and started to hit random people.  "Hahar!!  REDWAAAAALLLL!!!!!!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflor

Whacs Skip then Eulailia then Rain
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Rainshadow

Shadow took a pillow and threw it as hard as she could at Dannflor.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

*Whacks a pillow at Rain and another one at Dannflor*
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Throws a pillow with otter designs on it at Redwallfan7

Redwallfan7

*throws a pillow with Redwall Abbey designs at MatthiasMan* Ha ha ha!!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

*Pillow headshot at Redwallfan7*  Ha!

Redwallfan7

*throws another pillow at Rain* Ha, ha!

Rainshadow

*Sticks pillows all over body*  HAHA!!!  Body armour!  *Pelts Redwallfan7 with pillows, tossing an occasional one at Eulalia*

Wisteria Wild Cat

Laughs madly, "Wisteria the Wildcat is here to kill you all! Hwoohahaha!" *Throws pillow after pillow at Rainshadow*
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

*Brings down pillow after pillow on Wisteria's head*  You forget, I have body armour!