News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Pillow Fight!!!!

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Nightfire saw Daraoch coming, so she walloped him squarely in the face with an overstuffed feather pillow.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Nightfire tries her best to fend off his pillow attack, but fails, and dies from suffocation on feathers. The Raio Rei bulls into Daroach from the side. "Kreeehaaar!!!" he laughs. "I count as a feather pillow! Kreeehaaaahaaaharrr!!!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

"NOOOOOOOO!" Daraoch shouted.
He woke up five hours later in a feathery mess.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Raio laughed again, then flew off and buffeted someone else.

Lady Amber swung down from the trees and walloped Daraoch, then targeted Cobreedan.

Plugg Firetail

Veil shouted "Nooooooo!!" while jumping in the way of Lady Amber. Lets just say nobody knew what happened to Veil.

Nightfire

Hmm....

Lady Amber left the scene, and Nightfire looked down at Veil. "Why in the name of acorns are you sprawled like that? Here, take a pillow, and begin walloping.

Boar the Fighter came out of nowhere and ran after Plugg with a giant pillow. "Eulaliaaaaa!!"

He wallops the fox.

Dannflor

I knock boar down with my pillow

Raaaaaaggubaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Plugg Firetail

Plugg starts wacking veil on the head.

Nightfire

Nightfire sighs, then wallops everyone in sight. Then she throws herself off a cliff for no reason at all.

Tiria Wildlough

Tiria fires a pillow from her sling.
Selah the Black walks off in a huff because this is too non-bloodthirsty for her.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Daroach gets bored, thus he eats his pillow, chokes on it and dies.

Nightfire

Nightfire comes back and wallops Tagg with a pillow.

Taggerung The Otter

tagg hits Nightfire with a dual pillow. Then run to the abbey pond
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Dannflor

I catch up to Taggerung And whack him on the head with the pillow
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.