News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Pillow Fight!!!!

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Nightfire wallops Maudie with a pillow.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Tiria lands on the shore in a boat. 'Sorry, guys, I couldn't come sooner! That's the downside of living on an island.'
*Whacks Nightfire and Maudie with a pillow*
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Daroach sat holding the huge Kracko monster.
"You really think they'll believe this thing is a pillow?" He complained.
"Who cares if they don't?" Customer Service replied. "Together we can invade Redwall!"
"You're coming along?"
"I didn't say anything about me coming along..."
The monster machine started to flash, and a short stubby man appeared.
"Who the heck are you?" Daroach shouted.
"I'm that cool guy you were just talking to." Customer Service said. "I'll be joining the fight."
Daroach fainted.
"I guess I'll have to join in myself..." CS said.

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Suddenly pillows start raining from the sky. All the little forest scales grew silent and very, very, frightened.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Nightfire wallops everyone with a pillow.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Dannflor

Dannflor sneaks up on Nightfire and hit's her really hard on the noggin and he takes mad maudie in the chin hahahahaha
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Nightfire

Nightfire falls over, dead, then respawns next to Halig. "Oh! Hi, Halig!" she promtly wallops her over the head with a feather pillow.
Meanwhile, Raio Rei attaches pillows to his talons and starts whacking people with them.

Dannflor

i took my pillow walloped icefire in the stomach and hits nightfire on the chin

Nightfire

Nightfire glares at Dann and wallops his tail.

Dannflor

yowooooch i wallop nightfire on the stomach and she flies out of the window and into the pond   :-\ :-X

Nightfire

The dripping squirrelqueen pulls herself out of the pond, blood suffusing her eyes. "All right, now you've done it!" a passing otter yells, scampering away before IT happens.
Nightfire gives a yell of rage. "YAYALAHOOOOO!!!!" and thwacks Dann repeately over the head and in the stomach with two pillows.

Coobreedan

Customer Service charged into the fight weilding Kracko.
"I know I'm cheating but who cares?" He shouted, smacking Dannflor with the huge electrical beast. "BWAHAHAHA!"
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Dannflor

I am ferocious and i whack left and right with my pillow Knocking corbreeden and nightfire unconscious and hitting Icefire on the head and yelling out my battle cry Ragubaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nightfire

Nightfire grabs Cobreedan by his neck and shoves him int a pillowcase, then ties the end shut. "NO CHEATING!!!!" She yells, then wallops the pillow against the ground.

Coobreedan

Customer Service screamed from within the pillow, but nobody heard. Then he realised he had made a big mistake. He had pushed out his last gasp of air!

Meanwhile, Daroach had woken up.
"I wonder how that weirdo's getting on."
He leapt out of the window and landed swiftly next to to a pillow.
"Who cares about him? I'm gonna wallop Nightfire!"
He grabbed the pillow and ran. Little did he know CS was inside...