News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

All hands on...The Battlments?!?

Started by Taggerung The Otter, April 29, 2012, 11:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

The Creature woke up...out of the corner of his eye he saw...
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

MatthiasMan

"Er. My aching head!"

Looks over at the creature in a dark cloak.

"Come on up now. We have to get going and I have to tell you something."

Puts out fire with water and starts to cook breakfast.

Taggerung The Otter

"Wait i saw something" it said in a gruff voice... pulling out a axe
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Dannflower Reguba

The squirrel froze.... He had heard rustling nearby... He baked up into a tree and listened carefully for ANY sound...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

OOC: will you describe the setting a bit more?

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

OOC: i'm almost afraid to do anything in case it doesn't fit with the setting.

MatthiasMan

OOC: So Me and Taggerung the Otter are in the Mossflower and we bump into Redwall Abbey wandering. We are there for like a couple days, and we are up on the battlements and spot vermin coming up from the path. Then we have to fight them off. Get it now?

BIC: "Hmm.I didn't see anything. Where?"

Stops cooking and looks around.

Dannflower Reguba

The albino squirrel heard something again, and now had a position to listen too!

MatthiasMan

"Err...We need to  get going now. We can't worry about what you thought you saw."

Starts to pack up ingredients and herbs, and passes some scones and elderberry wine to cloak figure.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC:
Quote from: MatthiasMan on April 30, 2012, 10:23:19 PM
"Err...We need to  get going now. We can't worry about what you thought you saw."

Starts to pack up ingredients and herbs, and passes some scones and elderberry wine to cloak figure.
When you do actions like: Starts to pack up ingredients and herbs, and passes some scones and elderberry wine to cloak figure.

You should put * at the front and back of the phrase like this:
*Starts to pack up ingredients and herbs, and passes some scones and elderberry wine to cloak figure*.

Okay? BIC:

The hiding squirrel heard the rustling and slowly made his way up a sycamore where he could get a better view of the situation...

Taggerung The Otter

psybox

Kawher Linster was hit by the axe, which turned out to be blunt. she, not being a mime, cried out in pain.

Dannflower Reguba

The stranger in the trees had witnessed the proccedings and quickly... quitely, dropped out of the beach tree he was in and pulled the stricken form out of the way of possible attack.

Taggerung The Otter

hearing the voice the creature advanced with a sharp sword