News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Baby Animal for 2013!

Started by BrookSkimmer, December 29, 2012, 11:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

I changed my profile pic to a puppy...just because!  ;D

Redwallfan7

Mine is a tiger cub, because I've always loved bengal tigers as my first favorite animal (Yes even over otters  ;). I still like the otters in Redwall, but tigers will always be awesome  ;D. When I was twelve I did a report on the bengal tiger when I was learning about the rain forest.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

Quote from: W0NWILL on January 01, 2013, 06:15:28 AM
Over otters?  :o
Yes  ;D Mwa ha ha. Just kidding, I'll always like the otters in the Redwall books. But Hobbes first, of course.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lily

Mine is always a baby otter.  ;D

Romsca

Can I change my pic to something else now? The puppy's getting quite annoying!

Orinoco

Well, mine's not exactly a baby, but it kind of looks like one. It's Meowth, my favorite Pokemon. It goes along with one of my New Year's resolutions: don't hide the things you love just because you think you're too old for them (in this case, Pokemon)!
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Redwaller

I've got a smasher!  ;D I'll put it as my avatar soon.

321tumbler

I'm gping to do a..... Baby Polar Bear!!!

Redwaller

BrookSkimmer

These are so great! Feel free to change them around whenever you want. Any ideas for new avatar themes?

Tam and Martin

Redwallfan7

What about our favorite singers or hobbies?