News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

All out forum war!!!!

Started by Trigoma, July 30, 2011, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

*Nightfire dies, respawns, then goes to another galaxy to have fun with Luke Cardassia. Then, to her horror, Bob eats her. She dies for good this time; no respawning.*

Vulto beheads Trig.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Tiria Wildlough

*Tiria brings Trig back to life, transforms into an Anolea, and ties Nightfire in a knot*.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Trigoma

The wolrd trembles as a paw is shot forth from the dust of the earth....who is this survivor of this endless war? Who is so brave as to stand again against the onslaught of 1000 bloodwrath badgers?

*Trigoma revives thread and prepares for battle*
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

i lob the master sword at trig*
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

BadgerLordFiredrake

Havent botherd to read anything but hte rules.  :P
Ah well,...
*Fireeyes goes into the bloodwrath and starts going intobattle with a machine gun*
baby turtle forever

Trigoma

*trig deflects master sword with fierce dietys sword, and charges fireeyes*
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

i throws a nuclear potato at trig*

Trigoma

*trig eats nuclear potatoe* hah! i am unkill-BOOM

respawns
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

i throw nuclear taco at trig*

yum heres some TACO

Trigoma

*trig throws away taco* i just had taco bell. got any nuclear pizza?
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

hnd pizza thats nuclear* here!!

eualaia

i throw a random narwhal at anyone*

White One6193

Aargh! What the heck happened to the no godmodding rule?! Whiteone swings a beautifully crafted broadaxe at trigoma's head. Eulalia!!
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!