News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle cannot fall into another planet if he is not in the same dimension!
baby turtle forever

Jukka the Sling

But ALL turtles means just that - ALL turtles, no matter where they may be at the precise moment.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

BadgerLordFiredrake

all turtles regenerate because they are immune to your poisons

all turtles go home to their other dimension
baby turtle forever

Jukka the Sling

BUT THE ACID KILLED THE BABY TURTLE!!! IT IS A PROVEN FACT, BECAUSE DELTHION SAID SO!!! ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

BadgerLordFiredrake

do not trust that treacherous one
baby turtle forever

Jukka the Sling

Why is he any more treacherous than you? Not that you're definitely treacherous - but for aught I know you might be!

BadgerLordFiredrake

i always give what happens straight out - and the fact we have survived is not a lie
baby turtle forever

Jukka the Sling

*Bangs head against wall*

BadgerLordFiredrake

*baby turtle stops Jukka from banging her head*
baby turtle forever

Jukka the Sling

*Wonders why baby turtle stopped me*

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Jukka the Sling

Fine! I give in! Baby turtle is nice.

Thanks, baby turtle.

Anyway, where were we with the story? Oh, yeah.

The baby turtle wasn't actually dead after all. Meanwhile, a ninja sneaked into Buckingham Palace to steal any random valuables he could find.

Jetthebinturong

A security guard found the ninja, however, and defenestrated him
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

BadgerLordFiredrake

The ninja defenestrated the guard at the same time, so they fell out of the building.
baby turtle forever

Delthion

FIREDRAKE STOP GOD MODDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.