Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will be the winner?

Skyblade
Russa

Tiria_Wildlough

(Wait, why was I put in a cage?)

Delthion

OOC: I defeated you. >:D ;D

BIC: *Goes into the ball pit, grabs several balls, follows Soren into the maze of mirrors and throws all of the balls at his head, then trys to clobber him on the head with the leaf blower.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

While Delthion is busy attacking Soren, blasts him with the water gun, attempting soak him and to knock him into Soren, flinging both contestants into collision with the mirror behind them. Then retreats fast as she can while recharging her gun, as she does after every use so it will always be full, into the jungle gym

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

*Sees Skye, waves wand at her.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tiria_Wildlough

Quote from: Delthion on January 19, 2015, 10:49:26 PM
OOC: I defeated you. >:D ;D

BIC: *Goes into the ball pit, grabs several balls, follows Soren into the maze of mirrors and throws all of the balls at his head, then trys to clobber him on the head with the leaf blower.*

( You defeated me?)

The Skarzs

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 19, 2015, 05:02:53 PM
*Tiria get's caught up in the tornado the gold leaf butterflies scratching her arms legs and face* That's one! *Tirra disappears her wand falling to the ground in front of Dell and Tiria reapers in a cage hanging from the ceiling* That is one down, nine to go. Tiria you may watch the rest of the goings on from there.
^
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

OOC: Me and Del collided into the same mirror? If so:
BIC:
*gets up*
*swings at Del with shovel while he's at my feet*

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Quote from: Delthion on January 20, 2015, 12:26:36 AM
*Sees Skye, waves wand at her.*

*is darting behind a mirror and already fleeing to the jungle gym*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Faiyloe

*Skye's water blast hits Dell in the back soaking him, and both him and Soren ram into the mirror. It smashes and shards of glass falls to the floor. Dells magic hits the mirror that Skye jumped behind, smashing it also.* @ Tiria: You didn't responded to Dells post for several days so I had to make something happen.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Søren

OOC: So, did I hit Del after all?

I'm retired from the forum

Faiyloe

OOC: That is up to Dell.

SilentSam

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 16, 2015, 06:12:13 PM

*Shakes fist angrily* Sam you have a well shaken coke use it!
(I have my plans.)
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Delthion

OOC: What about the balls?

*Ducks shovel, sweeps leaf blower at Soren's feet.*

Faiyloe

OOC: Again that is up to him

Russa Nodrey

*Shoots another fish bone at Skarzs*
Freddy