Unnatural ~ a magic RP (OOC and sign up topic)

Started by Faiyloe, January 25, 2015, 08:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Name: Harald
Species: White Ermine (which I suppose may be redundant)
Affiliation: Sympathizes with the magic-users, but does not actively help them
Magic: N/A
Appearance: Wears only a grey tunic and simple brown cloak, fastened with an ornate steel pin. Carries a crossbow and a dagger, with the former being his primary weapon and the latter being his secondary.
Personality: Loyal and kind, he strives to uphold the values of the ancient heroes.
History: As the older brother of Erich, Harald was a trusted member of the city guard. After a disagreement with Erich over the treatment of magical creatures, he fled to the swamps, hoping that he might find peace in that uninhabited wilderness.
Other: Harald's youngest brother, Jormund, also sympathized with the magical beasts. Unfortunately, he died of sickness shortly after the outbreak of the magic war.

Dannflower Reguba

Uh, thanks.  :-[  ;) That was me making up for having a lame intro following everyone else's well-done intro's.  ::) Gotta be in the right mood.  :P
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

I get it, It is the same with me... Some times I just don't have the juice.

Anyway do you think you could give Harald more cloths, aside from that he is good. (It's  not redundant if they are related)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Name: Rayne Sorrelsand
Species:Squirrel
Affiliation: Magic user, supports magic users
Magic?: Illusion
Appearance: Dark brown fur with black ears and paws, Rayne has green eyes and a dark pink nose. Rayne wears a dark blue tunic with a tan belt, mud brown boots, and a grey hat. Her weapons consist of a dagger sheathed at her hip.
Personality:Sweet, kind and loyal, but with a bad temper. Sarcastic and a little sassy, Rayne can be a little difficult to like at times. She doesn't trust others easily, either, yet when she does trust you, you've gained a good friend.
History: Rayne pretty much lives on the streets, her family having cast her out when they realized that she was an illusionist. Her family is well-to-do  (Not rich, but most definitely not poor), but not very important, nor widely known.
Other: Rayne's illusions usually pop up when she's feeling something very strongly. The squirrel is also terrified of her magic.

Done, finally!

Faiyloe

I don't think the soldiers would allow a 14 year old to walk around the city with a large sword and a bow (Makes her look like she is going to kill some one XD).  Try a smaller weapon like a dagger or a sling (Or both  ;D). Aside from that it looks good.

Izeroth

I believe most of the guards only wear cloaks, but I will give him a tunic.

Faiyloe

Thanks, And I never said anything about the guard wearing just cloaks. It would be impractical, It is relatively cold where they are.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

No. That was just some late joiners and Izeroth who wanted to make one more character.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on February 14, 2015, 04:27:29 PM
I don't think the soldiers would allow a 14 year old to walk around the city with a large sword and a bow (Makes her look like she is going to kill some one XD).  Try a smaller weapon like a dagger or a sling (Or both  ;D). Aside from that it looks good.

Eh, that's true. :P Better now?

Faiyloe

Cornflower MM

BlueRose

Hey Corn, what do you say to our characters  being acquainted? Since they both live on the streets and all, it'd be vaguely unrealistic for them to have never run into each other.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Dannflower Reguba

Hey Faiy, I'm gonna message you about some RP related things I was looking at, I just wanted to let you know before you got off. Typing the message is going to take a little while though.

Sciph

Name: Sciph (sif)

Species: Ferret

Affiliation: Houdin

Magic?: Metals

Appearance: He's a fairly normal looking ferret, except for his head which is off-white everywhere except for the back of his ears which are the customary black. His eyes are white, but there's an infectious black ink-like blotting held within. Despite his age, he's fairly tall and well-built, a formidable beast for sure. He wears a faded red tunic and dark, earth brown trousers, with a grey cloak to go over. He carries a couple of broken metal shards for a no known reason, as well as what appears to be a small wooden rod, smooth, made to be held like handle, but with no purpose.

Personality: Cold, sharp, quick to snap both audibly and in temper. He doesn't "play" well with others, though Houdin seems to be the exception... Iron sharpens iron apparently. Once his mind is made up, there's no stopping him, or even getting in his way.

History: He knows nothing about where he was born, or who he was born to, but he doesn't care. All he knows is Houdin, that he hates restrictions, and loves to show how strong he is. He's no brute though, he was born tall, as well as sly. His cunning is partially due to being raised by his fox friend, but he was always smart.

Other: N/A
[close]

Houdin
Name: Houdin (hoo-din) Turner

Species: Fox

Affiliation: Sciph

Magic?: None

Appearance: His fur is is normal, but he has black and red tattoos running along the entire right half of his body. He's Lithe, well-toned not the most muscled, but more than strong enough to hold his own. His eyes are nut brown, almost wood-like in appearance. He wears a heavy smock, fog grey in color, and black trousers. His boots are hard leather, and dark brown. While his right arm only has a short sleeve and a bark gauntlet, his left sleeve is thick, long and leather-shielded, though the leather has small, un-explained holes dotting the length of it. His weapons consist of a long, thin dagger, and a single bladed axe. On top of all this, he carries a piece of wood similar to the one that Sciph carries.

Personality: Sly, secretive, he'll talk openly, but he leaves you guessing about what he says. He has no apparent motivation, he doesn't seek money or friends, power or fame, he just goes. He's found a sort of kinship with Sciph, and seems perfectly fine with the latter's sometimes abrasive manner.

History: He was a wanderer, and still is, though he thought he'd be a loner when he started. His trek started when he got bored of his small hometown, the gardens and small houses, shops, and palisade. He wanted to find something exciting, or at least something at all. One of the few things he refuses to speak about is just where he came upon Sciph, and just how long they've been together. Rest assured, it's been the majority of the ferret's life, and the fox's interest in him seems to dig a little deeper than the eye can see.

Other: N/A
[close]

I'll finish these later.

Done!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

Quote from: BlueRose on February 14, 2015, 09:56:18 PM
Hey Corn, what do you say to our characters  being acquainted? Since they both live on the streets and all, it'd be vaguely unrealistic for them to have never run into each other.

Sure! Is it alright if Rayne bumps into her now? I honestly don't know what I ought to do. :P