What's Happening?

Started by Skyblade, August 17, 2015, 02:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: @Del, Faiy, and Jet: What about you guys walking up the path towards the Abbey? Really close? Just a thought.

BIC: Cornflower blinked at the red structure. "Can you guys believe it? We're actually at Redwall!" She said softly.

Eulaliaaa!

Eul grinned, stretching her wings out wide and looking up at the massive sandstone walls, "Wha.... it's so much bigger than I imagined! I mean, it's just like Brian Jacques described it: beautiful. And... awesome."
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

James Gryphon

James rolled his eyes. "He already told you, that's why. Call me James."

After a moment's pause, he continued. "Where are y'all headed?"
« Subject to editing »

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

James Gryphon

James licked a paw, and began rubbing it down his fur. "No plans. Though I'd like to know what this place was."

The cat squinted, then shook his head. "What are you, anyway? I'm rather short-sighted."
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

OOC: Rrrrr, I like your font :)

BIC: A graying mouse answered the door (OOC: By the way, guys, don't make me be the only one to RP free-for-all characters ;D). "Who...what...?" His eyes fell on Morgazath in panic. "A...fox, is that a fox? And a badger? Among a hawk, squirrel, and hare? Who are you?"
"Morg is a wolf, not a fox. Either way, he's a goodbeast; you have...my word on that. We come in peace. I mean, we really do," replied Skyblade, smiling and bowing in respect. "Sir, may we have some hospitality within your fine walls? I've heard of this place, and of the kindness of-of the beasts who live here, and I would be honored to stay just for a bit. As would my friends, who I have come to trust." Kind of.
The mouse blinked and tipped his head slightly. "It is not often a badger comes along. Still, I have heard of wolves from tales, and they don't seem like the good type of beasts." He nodded at Morg.
"He's our friend. Otherwise, we wouldn't let him travel with us." Skyblade gave a short laugh that was so animal-like she stiffened a recoil. "Trust me; if he were an enemy, he wouldn't be walking alongside us." After a pause, she added, "Or walking at all, methinks."
The mouse paused. "Very well...but we will be careful. I am Abbot Oaktree." He opened the gates and led the newcomers inside.
Skyblade breathed. "Thank you." She followed the mouse, keeping at the front of her group. "Thank you so much."

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

rrrrr

R looked at himself through a nearby pond. "An otter, probably. Though last time I checked I was a human."

OOC: Thanks, Skye
rrrrr.....

James Gryphon

"Interesting. That would make at least two of us, then."

James started licking his claws. He could actually smell and taste traces of other animals on the dirt he had walked in, a sensation that was more than a little strange.

"I can see enough to tell that's a badger. Named Soren..."

James stopped grooming. "Would any of you happen to be from the Redwall forum?"
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Soren was terrified, confused and anxious at the same time. He glared at the cat. "How in the world do you know about that?" He said quietly, but coldly.

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

James looked coolly over at the badger and blinked, slowly and cattishly. "I moderated there."
« Subject to editing »

Søren

That was it. Soren had had it with this strange place, and bolted. He headed away from the woods, away from the cat and otter, and toward the closest thing he thought was civilization: a large red complex in the distance.

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

The cat watched the badger shamble off. The quick movement seemed captivating. Not wanting to lose track of this possible connection to where they were, and feeling like testing his speed and hunting skills in any case, James tore through the woods after Soren.
« Subject to editing »

rrrrr

R lumbered slowly after James, who had took off like a rocket.
rrrrr.....

Morgazath

Morgazath was ready for any comments on him being a wolf. He smiled at Oaktree's words. As they walked through the halls, the wolf leaned over a little and whispered into Sky's ear. "That went slightly better than I thought it would. But I have misgivings that I might constantly be watched. I mean I AM possibly the largest creature in the Abbey now, plus I'm a wolf. It's difficult to prove you're on the good side when you're a vermin."

He sighed. Maybe being a wolf isn't as fun as I thought it would be. He thought sadly. While he was thinking, however, he noticed the Abbot's ears twitched after he had been done speaking to Sky. Was he eavesdropping? Oh please let them not attack him.......
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Cornflower decided to butt in again. Only thing was, with what? Bouncing over to Mor's side, she smiled up at him, "Isn' this great? We're actually in-thuh famous Redwall!" Taking note of the Abbot's ear twitching again, Corn smiled to herself. There! Mor ought to be more accepted now, The squirrel thought to herself.